Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Melo is the one guy we can't afford to be a superhero and play hurt. These are meaningless games guys. We have a huge lead in our division and its a lotto WC team. I'm not taking any chances with a knee issue for Melo.
    Exactly.. We need to play it safe and not get our stars injured even worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Melo is starting to look like a ***** out there. And I don't mean that in a nasty way.

This is the THIRD injury in a 28 game season he's been out with. LeBron, Kobe, Durant - haven't missed a game.

Why is he so injury prone? This will doom our season incredibly. Every little ache is keeping this guy out now.

It's getting to a pathetic point. Amare has far surpassed his 6 to 8 week timetable now and he won't play either. Not very superstar qualities.

We've lost three out of the five games and our team doesn't look the same. Every game matters here, before we know it, we'll be 20-12.
    Is there a pleasant way to put that? Here we go with you again...doom and gloom. Some of you fans need to grow up. Did you even see what happened to Melo's knee last night. We've been lucking out with how minimal his injuries have been considering how bad they could have been.

vCash
    You guys are *****es. We can win this. We know how to win games. PHX doesn't. That goes a long way.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    It's not like Melo is pulling a Amar'e Stoudemire and refuses to play in the playoffs.. We've seen it in Boston series the other season and the Miami series.. Amar'e is the *****.. to say it lightly. Melo is a warrior with all the abuse he takes every game. He needs time to heel.
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; 12-26-2012 at 08:22 PM.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Code:
    C		
    Chandler	36
    Camby		12

PF		
    Thomas		16
    Novak		28
    Camby		4

SF		
    Brewer		16
    Copeland	24
    JR		8

SG		
    White		16
    JR		32

PG		
    Kidd		26
    Prigioni	22

About what I expect to see tonight in terms of minutes, can't see Kidd playing much more than that. Not very good, but it may be enough to beat Phoenix.

vCash
    I'm personally excited to see how we perform tonight without Melo and Ray. We can't change it so why ***** about it. White's getting a chance to show what he's got and we'll see Copeland again. Knicks got this!!

vCash
    Need some big scoring from Cope and Novak tonight.

We probably need 30 from JR as well

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    I know that Sheed has a chronic injury but when will he be back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    Code:
    C		
    Chandler	36
    Camby		12

PF		
    Thomas		16
    Novak		28
    Camby		4

SF		
    Brewer		16
    Copeland	24
    JR		8

SG		
    White		16
    JR		32

PG		
    Kidd		26
    Prigioni	22

About what I expect to see tonight in terms of minutes, can't see Kidd playing much more than that. Not very good, but it may be enough to beat Phoenix.
    I was about to say how JR Smith was gonna have to play more than 32 minutes....then I saw that you put him at 8 minutes at SF too.

Yeah...its gonna take a 30+ point effort by Smith and some good shooting from some of the reserves

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    I'm a huge Knicks fan and always will be. But I'm a realist when it comes to a team, not someone who is overly positive about it.

You need to stay humble with a team.

Kobe plays with every bump and bruise, you cannot say he doesn't.
    forgive me but Melo played hurt last yr and it hurt us.

forgive me but your dreaming, Kobe Missed 8 games last yr(you know 66 game season) and in 2009 missed 9 games

and being a realist and not overly positive, you think they actually go together?

How about a pessimist?

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Yeah, people think that these athletes are made out of steel.. They are humans too.. Goodness.. After that high ankle sprain that Melo went through and the collision with Camby.. We should be thankful that the injuries weren't worse then they looked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    I know that Sheed has a chronic injury but when will he be back?

Stress fracture, im guessing mid-late Jan

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    forgive me but Melo played hurt last yr and it hurt us.

forgive me but your dreaming, Kobe Missed 8 games last yr(you know 66 game season) and in 2009 missed 9 games

and being a realist and not overly positive, you think they actually go together?

How about a pessimist?
    He did play injured last year. That was pretty admirable. But that was by far a worse injury to play with. He had injuries to his hands last year and evidenced by Felton, is a stupid injury to play with.

They can't afford all these guys out. I don't know how it's not frustrating you, but it's frustrating me.

This team is probably the most injury prone in the NBA at this point. Yes, we're deep, but with the guys out right now, it's TOUGH to win with this team.

Melo, Amare, Shumpert, Felton and Wallace? That's 4/5th's of your normal starting lineup.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Also, if you look at someone like Manu Ginobili or Jason Terry, those guys usually don't go over about 34 minutes in a game. It's too hard to get somebody in more than that when they're on the bench for at least 4 minutes to start each half. Why would Woodson not start JR in a game when he needs him to play at least 36 minutes? He's severely handicapping himself by essentially building in a limit to JR's playing time, makes no sense.

vCash
    Yes we can afford having all these players out..... It's one game out of an eighty-two game season.. Calm down.. If they played and got their injuries worse and were out for a longer period of time it would hurt the team even more...

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast