Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    vCash
    This is an amazing season so far. Not perfect, but looking at the DNP's...Melo, Stat, Felton, Shump -- that could be essentially 4 of our starting 5! Plus Rasheed...I give tons of credit to our team and coach. Kidd deserves the accolades -- and I was one who didn't want JR here. Seems I was wrong about that!

The scary thing is how long we can thrive with the injuries. We're an older team so its good to have depth obviously. But that makes us very vulnerable in that department.

vCash
    How about that Jason Kidd steal on Jermaine O'Neal? I almost jumped out of my house when i saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    How about that Jason Kidd steal on Jermaine O'Neal? I almost jumped out of my house when i saw that.
    LOL. Even my fiancee was goin crazy and she doesn't know anything about b-ball.

vCash
    Those last two shots, especially the last one were beyond Jordanesque and beyond Kobesque. JR is incredible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKGuY View Post
    Let me just say this, if you let him get to you and you allow him to prevent you from coming onto our Knicks boards, then you are letting the terrorists win.....
    I'd rather just not even bother.. Only reason I came in was to see what's up with Felton and Melo..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I'd rather just not even bother.. Only reason I came in was to see what's up with Felton and Melo..
    I ask again: who did I "turn my back on"? Because you made this accusation and you haven't answered...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Anybody see Dwight try to dirty foul a defense guy in the air again in Denver??? I think he did it on purpose to Melo.

Melo is killing the Lakers and Dwight gives a push right in his chest when going for a layup and defenseless in the air.
    Kenneth Faried is killing the Lakers inside and Dwight gives the same push right in his chest while air bone and get's him in the head this time.

Too much similarity between these dirty fouls.
    I saw that too, posted about it in the NBA forum. That goofball is a hater and should be suspended. Career ending injuries happen that way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Can we dump White?
    I actually think he's been pretty good on defense, but when the time comes I think he's first choice to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Am the only one that thinks Camby played OK tonight? Can see Camby and Tyson in there together at times...twin towers line up.
    Thought he played well too. He's still a little off with that 15 footer that he loves.

vCash
    I just saw a play between Dirk and Elton Brandt that would be great for Melo and Amare to run, I hope woody saw it lol.........

Dirk top of Key fed Brandt 10 ft out on same side of basket, it was nice and our two can run that.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    another thing some of you posters should take note of, Dirk is coming off the bench.

I think MVP correct?

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Can someone tell me why we did not pursue Matt Barnes? Hed be perfect here.

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Agreed.

Matt Barnes is a pain in the fricken’ ***. I HATE playing against him, but I’ve been wanting him on the Knicks….pretty much since he left the Knicks lol.

Hopelessly Devoted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    yea Barnes over Brewer would have been great.

i remember talk of having to use our MMLE to resign Brewer earlier in the year, now he's just horrible.

Why does our "glue guy" always have the worst looking shot and no offensive game?...lol

I mean if Fields didn't have a PER of .97 this year I'd be saying we would have been better off with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Anybody see Dwight try to dirty foul a defense guy in the air again in Denver??? I think he did it on purpose to Melo.

Melo is killing the Lakers and Dwight gives a push right in his chest when going for a layup and defenseless in the air.
    Kenneth Faried is killing the Lakers inside and Dwight gives the same push right in his chest while air bone and get's him in the head this time.

Too much similarity between these dirty fouls.
    But who is the mastermind behind it Kobe? Dantoni?

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152