Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Am the only one that thinks Camby played OK tonight? Can see Camby and Tyson in there together at times...twin towers line up.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Knicks could waive Rasheed.........
    Sheed will come handy in the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Am the only one that thinks Camby played OK tonight? Can see Camby and Tyson in there together at times...twin towers line up.
    Camby looked good. The last two games he has looked faster/more agile than he has all season.

He better be playing 15-20 min a game.

Throwback Sig

vCash
    Can we dump White?

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Anybody see Dwight try to dirty foul a defense guy in the air again in Denver??? I think he did it on purpose to Melo.

Melo is killing the Lakers and Dwight gives a push right in his chest when going for a layup and defenseless in the air.
    Kenneth Faried is killing the Lakers inside and Dwight gives the same push right in his chest while air bone and get's him in the head this time.

Too much similarity between these dirty fouls.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Can we dump White?
    Noooo! not before the dunk contest lol. Last time he got cut right before the dunk contest by the Nuggets.

vCash
    I told you! I expected a big game out of JR. Smith! What a tough shot!

Copeland played well he deserves minutes.

What more can I say about Jason Kidd? out of a back to back he played extremely well yesterday..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    this x9000
    Why not make this over 9000? ..........

vCash
    Marcus looked really good last night. I was so happy to see him play so well in the few minutes he saw. 9 rebounds in 13 minutes is awesome, seeing him fight on the offensive glass a few times was kind of nostalgic to see. He didn't look like a 38/39 year older out there.

Hope his minutes start to increase gradually. Looking up his statistics career-wise, the last 3 years he's played 27/25/23 mpg. Only a drop in 2 mpg annually, and he stayed in the top 3 in the NBA in rebounding rate and total rebounds per 36 minutes, 2 of the more telling stats with someone who only provides 20-25 minutes of PT per game.

It'll be interesting to see how this lineup shapes up the next few weeks. Camby is arguably the best backup center in this league and should have the backup spot locked up firmly. It'll be intriguing to see what the frontcourt lineups will be once Rasheed and Amar'e are back. I'd imagine Kurt might be the odd man out.

Good win but it never should've gotten as close as it did. Granted in the NBA every team makes runs during games, but allowing Jared Dudley to have a career night is unacceptable. Should've been an easy double digit win.

And JR is balling at an All Star level right now. If he wasn't inconsistent, I'd think he'd be a lock for the All Star game this year.

vCash
    Crazy how much of an all around player he has become. I made note in the game thread just how hard this dude plays. He turned it over, than sprinted back on D, stripped Telfair at the rim, ball stayed inbounds, and he runs from out of bounds and dives after the ball like a loose fumble before going out of bounds. Dude is pure heart, thats why I love him even when the shots not falling. He is literally the only guy on here team I am confident would actually run through a brick wall for his teammates, coach and fans.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Noooo! not before the dunk contest lol. Last time he got cut right before the dunk contest by the Nuggets.
    I looked at some of his youtube highlights a few days ago. That dude makes free throw dunks look really simple. I hope the Knicks are well represented in all facets of the All Star weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Crazy how much of an all around player he has become. I made note in the game thread just how hard this dude plays. He turned it over, than sprinted back on D, stripped Telfair at the rim, ball stayed inbounds, and he runs from out of bounds and dives after the ball like a loose fumble before going out of bounds. Dude is pure heart, thats why I love him even when the shots not falling. He is literally the only guy on here team I am confident would actually run through a brick wall for his teammates, coach and fans.
    Absolutely Agree!!! ...he made some shots last night that had the whole Arena Gasping too!! on the way out of the Arena people barely even seemed upset about losing..they were too busy talking about the last two shots he made

JR definitely has a different motor than most people!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Absolutely Agree!!! ...he made some shots last night that had the whole Arena Gasping too!! on the way out of the Arena people barely even seemed upset about losing..they were too busy talking about the last two shots he made

JR definitely has a different motor than most people!!
    You could definitely hear the 'Oooohs' and 'Aaaahs' after a few plays JR made. There was one of his step back through the legs crossover moves that never go in that he drilled after breaking some dudes ankles and stepping back.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You could definitely hear the 'Oooohs' and 'Aaaahs' after a few plays JR made. There was one of his step back through the legs crossover moves that never go in that he drilled after breaking some dudes ankles and stepping back.
    OMG.. I have never heard an opposing Arena like that for a play..people in the stands around me were talking about that for like 10 minutes

vCash
    how bad was Pablo last night? that dude is sooo scared to attack the rim. Woody needs to sit him down and tell him about himself.

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast