Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 780
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,923
    vCash
    1500
    No Melo, no Felton. ****! This could get ugly.

    Welcome to the #tape

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,126
    vCash
    1750
    Why no melo?
    Future Ace

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,036
    vCash
    1500
    Hyperextended Knee

    Standing on Sacred Ground

    When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    351
    vCash
    1500
    James White is starting tonight.
    Stilla got his wish lol, Let's see how this goes.

  5. 12-26-2012, 07:55 PM
    Reason
    baiting and reply deleted

  6. 12-26-2012, 07:57 PM
    Reason
    baiting and reply deleted

  7. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    This is where you are wrong.. Melo wants to play.. Woodson refuses him to play hurt.
    Can you blame him?

    Without Melo might as well end the season today!

  8. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,668
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    This is where you are wrong.. Melo wants to play.. Woodson refuses him to play hurt.
    HUH. he said when he cut hsi finger it is Melo's call. He said when he hurt himself in the LA game after that it was his call if he would play.

    It's just a fact Melo has made a point this year not to play hurt. It is what is it. Hopefully the guys that do play tonight play hard and compete.

  9. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,834
    vCash
    10710
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOULDA COULDA View Post
    Can you blame him?

    Without Melo might as well end the season today!
    I agree with the coaches decision.. I don't want to see his injury get worse. In the 4th quarter in yesterday's game I could tell he was playing hurt.

  10. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,325
    vCash
    1500
    hope melos injury isn't serious. lets go copeeee!!!


  11. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,729
    vCash
    1500
    Both injuries looked like they should have been way worse than they were. Camby went flying around like a baboon thinking he was Jeremy Lin attacking the basket and is lucky he didn't hurt Melo worse.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  12. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,729
    vCash
    1500
    I'm excited to see the Pablo-Cope show.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  13. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,834
    vCash
    10710
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    HUH. he said when he cut hsi finger it is Melo's call. He said when he hurt himself in the LA game after that it was his call if he would play.

    It's just a fact Melo has made a point this year not to play hurt. It is what is it. Hopefully the guys that do play tonight play hard and compete.
    lol. No. Woodson refused to play him hurt with that high ankle sprain.
    But anyway. Yeah, They should compete.. Both White and Copeland have a chance to prove something tonight.

  14. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,729
    vCash
    1500
    I still think we can win this one rather easily if we hit some shots and play the way we are capable of playing. PHX is not very good.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  15. #58
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    HUH. he said when he cut hsi finger it is Melo's call. He said when he hurt himself in the LA game after that it was his call if he would play.

    It's just a fact Melo has made a point this year not to play hurt. It is what is it. Hopefully the guys that do play tonight play hard and compete.
    He couldn't even walk after the injury, he was not even getting the ball after that much.

    you don't risk further damage with anything like that.

    Just because you don't like the MVP candidate doesn't mean you can say things that are far from true like you know this for a fact?



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  16. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    712
    vCash
    1500
    no melo again?who is going to score?20-9.they will outscore as.pablo copeland are garbage players you cant play them more than 5-10 min and win

  17. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,834
    vCash
    10710
    I want JR Smith to get 40 tonight.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •