Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No Melo, no Felton. ****! This could get ugly.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Why no melo?
    Future Ace

vCash
    Hyperextended Knee

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    James White is starting tonight.
    Stilla got his wish lol, Let's see how this goes.

5. 12-26-2012, 07:55 PM
    Reason
    baiting and reply deleted

6. 12-26-2012, 07:57 PM
    Reason
    baiting and reply deleted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    This is where you are wrong.. Melo wants to play.. Woodson refuses him to play hurt.
    Can you blame him?

Without Melo might as well end the season today!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    This is where you are wrong.. Melo wants to play.. Woodson refuses him to play hurt.
    HUH. he said when he cut hsi finger it is Melo's call. He said when he hurt himself in the LA game after that it was his call if he would play.

It's just a fact Melo has made a point this year not to play hurt. It is what is it. Hopefully the guys that do play tonight play hard and compete.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOULDA COULDA View Post
    Can you blame him?

Without Melo might as well end the season today!
    I agree with the coaches decision.. I don't want to see his injury get worse. In the 4th quarter in yesterday's game I could tell he was playing hurt.

vCash
    hope melos injury isn't serious. lets go copeeee!!!

vCash
    Both injuries looked like they should have been way worse than they were. Camby went flying around like a baboon thinking he was Jeremy Lin attacking the basket and is lucky he didn't hurt Melo worse.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    I'm excited to see the Pablo-Cope show.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    HUH. he said when he cut hsi finger it is Melo's call. He said when he hurt himself in the LA game after that it was his call if he would play.

It's just a fact Melo has made a point this year not to play hurt. It is what is it. Hopefully the guys that do play tonight play hard and compete.
    lol. No. Woodson refused to play him hurt with that high ankle sprain.
    But anyway. Yeah, They should compete.. Both White and Copeland have a chance to prove something tonight.

vCash
    I still think we can win this one rather easily if we hit some shots and play the way we are capable of playing. PHX is not very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post

He couldn't even walk after the injury, he was not even getting the ball after that much.

you don't risk further damage with anything like that.

Just because you don't like the MVP candidate doesn't mean you can say things that are far from true like you know this for a fact?

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    no melo again?who is going to score?20-9.they will outscore as.pablo copeland are garbage players you cant play them more than 5-10 min and win

vCash
    I want JR Smith to get 40 tonight.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast