Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No Melo
    No Felton
    No Sheed
    No STAT
    No Shump

Wow!!!! We really need big games from some bench guys tonight but without injuries sometimes you never can access your depth. Lets see what we are working with tonight.

KNICKS 2012/2013 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future
    Originally Posted by StoicSentry
    "I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. I never became a serious Knicks fan."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    no melo again?who is going to score?20-9.they will outscore as.pablo copeland are garbage players you cant play them more than 5-10 min and win
    Have some faith.. We had worse teams in the 05-06 season and we were still optimisticcccc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Future_knick View Post
    James White is starting tonight.
    Stilla got his wish lol, Let's see how this goes.
    yes but not at Melo's expense lol

A star is born tonight, remember this post.........

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    James White gonna dunk on Scola I said it first........ Hopefully not last lol
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Melo is starting to look like a ***** out there. And I don't mean that in a nasty way.

This is the THIRD injury in a 28 game season he's been out with. LeBron, Kobe, Durant - haven't missed a game.

Why is he so injury prone? This will doom our season incredibly. Every little ache is keeping this guy out now.

It's getting to a pathetic point. Amare has far surpassed his 6 to 8 week timetable now and he won't play either. Not very superstar qualities.

We've lost three out of the five games and our team doesn't look the same. Every game matters here, before we know it, we'll be 20-12.
    Last edited by NYSpirit1; 12-26-2012 at 09:10 PM.

vCash
    Damn Stilla a few seconds before me
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    Have some faith.. We had worse teams in the 05-06 season and we were still optimisticcccc.
    So true man! :cry:

vCash
    For all those posters that bad mouth Chandler, he needs rest, but dude is in the lineup every night. If Chandler doesn't show up tonite we don't win. If Chandler is not in the lineup we have no chance.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Melo is starting to look like a ***** out there. And I don't mean that in a nasty way.

This is the THIRD injury in a 28 game season he's been out with. LeBron, Kobe, Durant - haven't missed a game.

Why is he so injury prone? This will doom our season incredibly. Every little ache is keeping this guy out now.

It's getting to a pathetic point. Amare has far surpassed his 6 to 8 week timetable now and he won't play either. Not very superstar qualities.

We've lost three out of the five games and our team doesn't look the same. Every game matters here, before we know it, we'll be 20-12.
    HAAHAH

overreaction much?

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    i would be optimistic if we were playing an east conf team,suns can outscore as,we dont play good against west conf teams,we lost all games against them this year,bad timing to lose melo in this game,they will outscore as,we have many inuries at the moment,who is going to score 15+ except jr?i hope iam wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    For all those posters that bad mouth Chandler, he needs rest, but dude is in the lineup every night. If Chandler doesn't show up tonite we don't win. If Chandler is not in the lineup we have no chance.
    Why would Chandler NOT be in the lineup tonight?

vCash
    Melo is the one guy we can't afford to be a superhero and play hurt. These are meaningless games guys. We have a huge lead in our division and its a lotto WC team. I'm not taking any chances with a knee issue for Melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post

Spirity why exactly are you a Knicks fan?

Please stop this nonsense, did Camby fall on Lebron, Durant or Kobe's Knee.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    HAAHAH

overreaction much?
    Yeah they are overracting a little too much, but we need to respect other posters opinions on this board so you don't get infracted like I do half of the time .

But anyway, I have faith we can win this game. JR. and Tyson are our main players this game, I hope Copeland and Novak have good games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Spirity why exactly are you a Knicks fan?

Please stop this nonsense, did Camby fall on Lebron, Durant or Kobe's Knee.
    I'm a huge Knicks fan and always will be. But I'm a realist when it comes to a team, not someone who is overly positive about it.

You need to stay humble with a team.

Kobe plays with every bump and bruise, you cannot say he doesn't.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast