Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

It's official...JR needs to start

He has been insane this year. Felton is finally showing his true colors, and should be coming off the bench. Anybody else agree?
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    He's perfect off the bench, no reason to change that.

Last I checked there is only one basketball, and it belongs to melo.

vCash
    Would Kidd play the point in this roster? And why change a good thing? We are 21-8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    He has been insane this year. Felton is finally showing his true colors, and should be coming off the bench. Anybody else agree?
    Lmao, Felton showing his true colors?
    He has been trying to play with hurt hands, like a lot of posters here have been saying. Now it's revealed he has had a fracture.

Smith is on the bench cause of that spark he provides. There is no reason to change that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Would Kidd play the point in this roster? And why change a good thing? We are 21-8
    A reason to change is that Ray Felton is losing games for the Knicks. If JR and Melo are on the floor, kidd has another option to dish to.
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    its about who finishes the game.. JR is perfect off the bench

vCash
    no.....because jr still gets high minutes

starting is no big deal... hes always one of the last players on the floor

vCash
    I like JR right where he's at.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Once Amar'e comes back and hopefully provides some scoring off the bench, I'd go to Kidd, JR, Copeland, Melo, and Chandler as starters until Shumpert or Felton is back. When one of them returns he should replace JR as a starter, when the other returns he replaces Copeland.

vCash
    The IDEAL line-up when everyone is healthy is:

1-Kidd
    2-Shump
    3-Melo
    4-Amare
    5-Chandler

Smith, Felton, Camby, Copeland, Wallace

Novak, Prigs, Thomas, Brewer and White out of the rotation.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    The IDEAL line-up when everyone is healthy is:

1-Kidd
    2-Shump
    3-Melo
    4-Amare
    5-Chandler

Smith, Felton, Camby, Copeland, Wallace

Novak, Prigs, Thomas, Brewer and White out of the rotation.
    No reason to start Amar'e when Melo is dominating in the 1st quarter. I'd stick with him on the bench, if he's actually healthy then he's one of the best pick and roll guys in the league and should be the focal point of the offense when Melo and Chandler sitting. They could start Felton, Kidd, Shumpert, Amar'e, and Chandler, have Kidd check out early for JR like he always does, and then have a lineup like Kidd, JR, Novak, Amar'e, and Chandler/Camby/Sheed for early in the 2nd/4th quarter.

vCash
    When Amare is back, 1 of: Kidd-Felton-JR, which has closed out games for us, will have to sit. I would personally sit Felton because you need JR's scoring and shooting off Melo and Kidd set ups late but I'm not sure thats what Woody will do.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    No reason to start Amar'e when Melo is dominating in the 1st quarter. I'd stick with him on the bench, if he's actually healthy then he's one of the best pick and roll guys in the league and should be the focal point of the offense when Melo and Chandler sitting. They could start Felton, Kidd, Shumpert, Amar'e, and Chandler, have Kidd check out early for JR like he always does, and then have a lineup like Kidd, JR, Novak, Amar'e, and Chandler/Camby/Sheed for early in the 2nd/4th quarter.
    Where's Melo?

Lets be real, Amare should be starting now imo, and I want Melo to go back to the 3. I don't like him getting into foul trouble and playing down low against bigs he can't handle.

Felton and JR will provide punch off the bench. Amare can be subbed out early in the 1st and come back in the 2nd when Melo is sitting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Where's Melo?

Lets be real, Amare should be starting now imo, and I want Melo to go back to the 3. I don't like him getting into foul trouble and playing down low against bigs he can't handle.

Felton and JR will provide punch off the bench. Amare can be subbed out early in the 1st and come back in the 2nd when Melo is sitting.
    Melo actually playing the 4 usually keeps him out of foul trouble. When he is chasing the small fowards around and if he gets beat off the dribble he reaches in at times. PLaying Zach Randolph or Gasol he isn't going to play the power foward spot.But he can handle guys like David West.

vCash
    are you outa your mind????? we just played a team who has a history of come back wins....and,,,,...and!!!!! we were battling in a 97 97 one second on the clock game ...
    and we were missing 43 points from injured players and from that win you translated that into changing what has worked for a 21-8 team...????
    ....if it aint broke dont fix it.... and if you ask me ...Copeland had his finger print all over this win too you want him to start also?? without Copeland it wouldn't even be a win ...
    he did what he was supposed to do that was step up when a man is down...i give him more props ( not for the win ) but for making sure he did what James white just couldn't and can never do....and that was step up when hes needed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast