0 0%
  • Harden rolls Sexy

1 11.11%
  • Loompa saves the day

0 0%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    A large part of that is because their PF has decided to station himself outside.
    Just wrote a response about that in the other thread. It may be that Adelman's system requires one big to be outside to provide spacing. I mean I remember Love being there last year as well. The difference is that he was making his shots then.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Just wrote a response about that in the other thread. It may be that Adelman's system requires one big to be outside to provide spacing. I mean I remember Love being there last year as well. The difference is that he was making his shots then.
    I was going to write a response about how many 3's Love shot last year, compared to this year, but havent found much of a difference, so I think you are right.

5.1 3's per game last year
    5.3 3's per game this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I was going to write a response about how many 3's Love shot last year, compared to this year, but havent found much of a difference, so I think you are right.

5.1 3's per game last year
    5.3 3's per game this year.
    It might also be a reason why we were looking at Gasol. A guy who has midrange shot.

United we Run

vCash
    The thing is.. Our schedule was so light lately. What happens when it gets tough?

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    The thing is.. Our schedule was so light lately. What happens when it gets tough?
    You mean congestion wise, cause we just played with 4 very formidable teams.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I was thinking about that when I saw we play today, finally, and then not again until Wed. Here are 2 thoughts, the positive, and the negative:

Positive- with so many injuries, the fewer games early allows time for Love's hand, Ricky's knee, and Kirilenko's back, to heal up and get healthy for a stretch run, not to mention every day we don't have a game is another day Budinger may progress for later in the season. Love's shot gets stronger through practice, instead of us wasting games getting him going, and Rubio's knee and confidence do the same.

Negative- Playing 4 games a week constantly will start to break down Love, who has always had problems finishing a season, and Rubio's body just wears down having not played in so long. Kirilenko's back issues flare up as a result of having to play 37 mpg, 4 nights a week.

While I think the positive is the stronger likelihood, I believe it will basically be 65% positive, 35% negative, as a mix.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789