• Rox win

0 0%
  • Harden rolls Sexy

1 11.11%
  • Loompa saves the day

0 0%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    I think Rubio is lost. Last year's team didn't move around as much as this year's.

Love...don't know what's wrong with him. He seems to be a bit out of control.

This game...we could have use Rubio instead of JJ at the end. We're not going to be able to score much anyways so we need defense players in. We also need Love on bench at the end. For guys who can't control their shots and take alot of them...they need to sit at the end...it's not like they're making it anyways.

vCash
    Ugh...good thing I haven't been able to watch these past few games.

vCash
    Love is just playing awful basketball right now. Once Love and Rubio start playing the way they can we will be a completely different team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I didnt catch it until the after game comments, but I guess Pekovic is sick right now...that explains his absence at the start of the 2nd half...Im not sure if the production crew went over that.
    Yeah as I've said in previous posts Pek was sick. I was watching FSN North and they did mention it a couple of times.
    Anyway why such desperation guys? I mean we just came out of a strong series of games. It's upsetting that in almost every game we build a lead and we mess it up but hey these are games we were expecting to lose. Even yesterdays with a Pek not 100% was going to be difficult to win.
    Now I get the Love letdown but I don't see any solution. He needs to figure it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Yeah as I've said in previous posts Pek was sick. I was watching FSN North and they did mention it a couple of times.
    Anyway why such desperation guys? I mean we just came out of a strong series of games. It's upsetting that in almost every game we build a lead and we mess it up but hey these are games we were expecting to lose. Even yesterdays with a Pek not 100% was going to be difficult to win.
    Now I get the Love letdown but I don't see any solution. He needs to figure it out.
    1-4 in our last 5 games. The reason for the desperation, is that we should have walked away at least 3-2 in those. Houston, Orlando, and New York...how do you not find a way to win at least one of those games? This team has a serious identity problem right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    1-4 in our last 5 games. The reason for the desperation, is that we should have walked away at least 3-2 in those. Houston, Orlando, and New York...how do you not find a way to win at least one of those games? This team has a serious identity problem right now.
    Yeah it is not something unsolvable. The talent increased and they will find their way provided that we find our health. And other than the Orlando game, we played 4 teams that are on tremendous form right now.
    Anyway as I said the only thing that bothers me is Love's form. And it is not only that, it's also his obsession with the 3s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Agree with Silver - we need to take a step back and look at the situation as we have been continually decimated by injuries and illness as well as the "Love saga" soap. Of course we would all want to have more wins but we are still competing well and when we get everyone back and everyone figure out what there roll is we will hit a run. Basketball is as much a rythem sport as any and we are trying to find that as well as get players back into playing shape etc.. come March we will be just fine -- Just be patient and remember we can play with the Thunder and big boys we just need to find that on a nightly basis. Still looking at 48-52 wins in my mind.

vCash
    I also agree with what u guys are saying and truly believe things will turn around. However, our shooting is streaky at best and overall pathetic. Kevin keeps pinning his poor shooting on his hand (which granted is part of it) but more so it appears to be psychological with him. If it is still his hand, than why shoot 7 3's???!!! Get yourself some better looks in the paint where u can be more efficient! This is where we really miss a guy like Budinger who can consistently knock down an open shot! I mean how many wide open looks did Luke brick last night?

Also one more thing that we are desperately missing and was painfully obvious last night is having a player who can get to the rim and score when the game is on the line. You have to have a guy like James Harden to compete for a title in the NBA. Unfortunately our closest player to that is JJmidget! I think that is what we all were praying Broy could provide is someone who can close out games in the 4th qrt and maybe he still will; but I am not holding my breath.

The last 3 minutes of that game we looked pathetic on offense because you could tell with Kevin struggling the team had no clear plan of who was going to be the guy to create and take the shot at crunch time... so JJ dribbled around like a chicken with his head cut off and continued to force things.

vCash
    Love thinks even if he misses, as long as he was last year's 3 pointer champion, he'll still look good. This is why 0-7 is still the best in his mind. At lease he know how to jack 3's. LOL

On rockets news...McHale wasn't sure about Royce White's future with them. If he got release, do you think we can add him? He still live here? Can we just sign him for every home game. He'll be our secret home game weapon. LOL

vCash
    Love is not a superstar, and he's proving it.

vCash
    Now THIS was a statement game - which followed the 14 other games where the wolves had double digit leads and lost. Listening to JPete last night comment on how nice it would be if the wolves had a go to guy like Harden made me sick - because that's supposed to be K Love.

Watching Love mail in the 4th quarter last night made me feel awful, not because he missed those two threes, but because he only took two shots in the whole quarter, and both were on the perimeter. He wasn't even looking for his shot last night, and I can't even remember him even BEING on the low block in the 4th.

His game used to be getting to the rim and drawing fouls, and when the Wolves got into the bonus I thought - nice here we go. But instead he just floated around like Wesley, which would be fine if he was Wesley, but he's supposed to be our best player. You saw Melo in NY, and Harden last night, shake off slow starts and man up in the 4th. Dude needs to either stop sucking and man up, or start a sandwich franchise with Vag.

vCash
    I think Love is just broken down both physically and mentally. He averaged almost 40 min last year, and then played Olympics over the summer. His body just can't sustain it, he needs less minutes per game, and a free summer to rejuvenate. Add ego/maturity issues to that, and you get this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I think Love is just broken down both physically and mentally. He averaged almost 40 min last year, and then played Olympics over the summer. His body just can't sustain it, he needs less minutes per game, and a free summer to rejuvenate. Add ego/maturity issues to that, and you get this.
    He missed what, the first two weeks of the season? I mean, I get it, he played during the summer, but his level of out of shape is a concern, IMO.

vCash
    Anyway, we are not playing systems like past year. I don't know why a paint dominant team like twolves dont play inside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jwladi View Post
    Anyway, we are not playing systems like past year. I don't know why a paint dominant team like twolves dont play inside.
    A large part of that is because their PF has decided to station himself outside.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast