Sacramento at Portland

at

Damian Lillard vs Tyreke Evans

vCash
    the kings own us this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    the kings own us this year
    Yeap! it least this is the last time we play them!

vCash
    We win, they win...they win, we win?

Hope that works.

vCash
    we have had them at inconvenient back to back's or after a looooooooooooooong road trip. i think we come out tonight and stomp them. but you never know. anyone know if wes is playing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    we have had them at inconvenient back to back's or after a looooooooooooooong road trip. i think we come out tonight and stomp them. but you never know. anyone know if wes is playing?
    Here is an update:
    Wesley Matthews (hip) "probably will not play" Wednesday night against the Kings, according to coach Terry Stotts.
    Matthews is officially listed as questionable. If Matthews sits against the Kings, it's possible Victor Claver could get the start in his place. There will also be extra minutes for Sasha Pavlovic and Luke Babbitt, but don't go rushing to the waiver wire for any of them in most leagues.
    Source: Rotoworld
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    The Blazers look so good when they are on!

Dominate big men in both Hickson and LA.
    Lillard with another double double (2 rebounds away from a Triple)
    Good scoring from bench.

Finish the year strong guys. Beat LA. This will be a statement game. I think they win in LA and lose at home against the 76ers. Just because they will leave it all on the court in LA. I think Dwight will be suspended from that game also.

vCash
    i got to go to this game, and man oh man was it highlight after highlight! it was rocking in there!

can anyone tell me why Claver starts for mathews? HE IS AWFUL, put barton in there or go with lillard and price, or batum at SG and babbit at SF... but NOT claver!

Barton is improving daily... getting to the rim and finishing, very impressive.

and lillard, so fun to watch, he can tell what the team needs, and when to distribute and score. he did not really start to look for his shot tip mid 4th when SAC was making a mini run down by 13. 2 rebounds away from a triple double! AND HIS BASELINE DUNK! how many PG's could pull that off!

SUCH A FUN GAME

vCash
    Claver is probably a real good practice guy who coach likes to balance the roster. However it isn't making it's way onto the court. Barton is still raw and you don't know what your going to get each game. Barton got the best minutes just not the start and if he had sucked then Sasha would have got the bulk of those minutes instead.

It just shows how good we could be if we just get a little production from our bench.

vCash
    I'm liking the 8th spot we are in all by our lonesome... if we learn how to win on the road and stay healthy lookout for the second half.

vCash
    A.Mopp might as well as get the Blazers vs Lakers thread started so we can get ourselves into a fury over beating LA.

This game is on KGW!