6 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Portland Trail Blazers @ Sacramento Kings December 23rd 2012

Game starts at 6pm Pacific in Sacramento California

13-12 Trail Blazers @ 8-18 Kings

1. Start fast, keep momentum from Suns game
    2. Hit the post early and often, exploit Cousins suspension to the fullest
    3. Take care of the ball! when we take care of the ball we win!

vCash
    We win we take control of the 8th spot. Our bench has hit a stride lately and if we keep it up the W's will continue to pile up.

vCash
    Waiting to hear about Mathews. He had lot to do with early lead against Suns and after first 10 minutes he disappeared.

vCash
    Avenge another blowout, win this one and keep on rolling on into January.

Shen, What happened in the first match-up? Getting blown out by 19 to the kings has to have some sort of explanation, right?

Interestingly, ESPN shows a back to back games played against the Kings. Nice little scheduling quirk, hopefully we can take advantage of it because there aren't too many gimme's in January

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Waiting to hear about Mathews. He had lot to do with early lead against Suns and after first 10 minutes he disappeared.
    Mathews is out... rest that hip Wes, we are going to need yah for the playoffs

ya I said it... Playoffs!!

vCash
    Let's keep this streak alive!!! Find ways to win...

NO Cousins!

vCash
    shen is all over the GTs

vCash
    This should be a automatic win.. but then again I said that against the wizards..

vCash
    I don't know. I think Cousins being gone, his presence not distracting the team, might help them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I don't know. I think Cousins being gone, his presence not distracting the team, might help them.
    Cousins always plays good against us so I am happy he isn't playing. But I have a feeling that Marcus Thornton will kill us from beyond the arc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    shen is all over the GTs
    After last nights game I was so pumped just could not wait. Plus figured might as well make it then instead of waiting few hours before the game. After tonight's game is done I will make the gt for the next game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

vCash

Portland Trail Blazers @ Sacramento Kings December 23rd 2012

Kings fan here...what do y'all think of jimmer this year? Hopefully y'all see tonight what he's been doing the last 3 games

vCash
    Well I don't get this game, might try and watch it online though. I have laptop, big screen, and my pc set up so I can see all 3 screens at once. So watch Blazers on PC, Seahawks on TV, and post on laptop. Might get confusing though going back and forth between Blazers and Seahawks, might accidentally post something for one team in other teams forum so be kind.

vCash
    Ironic the Blazers are playing the Kings, I know most of you would oppose this deal worrying about chemistry and such but I remember how some were dead set on K Marshall and Drummond while I lobbied for Lilliard and Leonard or Zellers, anyway if this could fly I think the rewards would outweigh the risks of attitude and chemistry.

Hickson was a waiver pickup and is playing great for Portland but will be a FA and will see mo money and for the Blazers a 6' 9" ctr wont do in the longrun scheme of things and LMA is solidly the PF of the future in Portland.

Portland sends: Hickson and Victor Claver to Charlotte and Myers Leonard to Kings
    Portland gets: DeMarcus Cousins

Charlotte sends: Gerald Henderson and 2nd rd to Kings

Charlotte gets: JJ Hickson and Victor Claver from Portland

Sac gets: Gerald Henderson/ Myers Leonard/2nd rd

Sac sends: DeMarcus Cousins to Portland

All 3 teams benefit and Sac can either trade TEvans for value or keep him.

Portland starting 5 Cousins/LMA/Batum/Matthews/Lilliard, thats tough and capspace to work on bench plus vet Minimum and next season full MLE and possible 1st from this yr.

There are alot of variables with Hickson and his rising play(undersized ctr or backup in Portland down the road) and Leonard has good upside but Cousins to Leonard is like putting a 25lbs blk on one side and a bag of feathersd on the other.

Attitude for Cousins is a big thing no doubt but he could become an animal with proven frontcourt players next to him like LMA and Batum. potential powerhouse if the Blazers could corral his attitude, big if yes.

It could change things some for the good or bad this season and the Blazers are playing good ball but an opportunity to snatch a big with huge upside and somewhat proven talent would be huge for a waiver wire pickup and a late lotto pick that will be good but not great.

Yeah I know this should go in the trade forum but teams are playing tonight and it gives a little more of a twist for tonights game thread chatter.
    Last edited by blazerman; 12-23-2012 at 06:53 PM.

vCash
    We have a trade thread. Given we are facing the Kings I really don't have trouble with you posting this here.
    Last edited by shen; 12-23-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast