Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You do realize the list I made was guys I happen to like more then others right? I could of put Guys like Nash, Mr.Perfect, Hall etc but honestly I never cared for those guys.
    He wasn't referring to your post, but the original topic in general is where do Punk rank all time. He definitely isn't top 25 all time yet, probably not even top 50.

I was confused by your list though because you did make it out to look that he and Kane are top 10 all time and not your top ten favorites.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    He wasn't referring to your post, but the original topic in general is where do Punk rank all time. He definitely isn't top 25 all time yet, probably not even top 50.

I was confused by your list though because you did make it out to look that he and Kane are top 10 all time and not your top ten favorites.
    My bad its hard knowing who's quoting who. I should of been more clearer when I said Kane I meant the older 1997-2003 (Kane) the current Kane is OK but the older version was better. Good thing about lists is they tend to change so in a year from now, it probably won't be the same.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345