Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    nevermind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    He is but honestly either way he will be rememberd as a great promo guy great in ring guy and just a guy who basically saved wwe from reaching an alltime low.
    Dude, this is the kind of stuff that gets me. What did he wwe from? Nothing has changed. Ratings aren't up, wrestling isn't more popular, and the wwe still has its same base audience/viewership/tv rating group. Storylines haven't changed either

If anything saves the wwe, or at least makes the product more entertaining, it will be the new group of guys coming up and being developed in NXT. Fresh faces and more complete performers are what the wwe needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Dude, this is the kind of stuff that gets me. What did he wwe from? Nothing has changed. Ratings aren't up, wrestling isn't more popular, and the wwe still has its same base audience/viewership/tv rating group. Storylines haven't changed either

If anything saves the wwe, or at least makes the product more entertaining, it will be the new group of guys coming up and being developed in NXT. Fresh faces and more complete performers are what the wwe needs.
    You dont think wrestling is better since punk went off on the mic? Really wwe would be in huge trouble without punk. Punk had great matches and events multiple times with every one pretty much. I dont know how u cant that punk has helped wwe its self in a hugeway.

vCash
    You dont think wrestling is better since punk went off on the mic? Really wwe would be in huge trouble without punk. Punk had great matches and events multiple times with every one pretty much. I dont know how u cant that punk has helped wwe its self in a hugeway.
    Name every punk feud you hontestly are going to rem 10-15 years from now... There really aren't that many. Punk vs Y2J was good but wasn't as good as should've and could've been... Punk vs "wrestlers name I will not speak" of was his best feud easy. Bryan vs Punk at OTL was one of the greatest matches we've seen in a long time but doesn't really get spoken about. Now Punk title regin is going to come to an end to The Rock which is beyond stupid to me but its wwe. My biggest question is what happens to Punk without the title now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Name every punk feud you hontestly are going to rem 10-15 years from now... There really aren't that many. Punk vs Y2J was good but wasn't as good as should've and could've been... Punk vs "wrestlers name I will not speak" of was his best feud easy. Bryan vs Punk at OTL was one of the greatest matches we've seen in a long time but doesn't really get spoken about. Now Punk title regin is going to come to an end to The Rock which is beyond stupid to me but its wwe. My biggest question is what happens to Punk without the title now...
    I just said punk has made wwe better right now for the last 2 years. I mean basically all of the best promos have come from him and hes put on awesome matches the last few years. How much will he be remembered in 10 or 15 years i dont no. But what i do no is cm punk has given me one of few reason to watch wwe the last few years

vCash
    But what i do no is cm punk has given me one of few reason to watch wwe the last few years
    Same here. If CM Punk wasn't wrestling in WWE, I wouldn't have been tuning in. CM Punk and now more recently Antonio Cesaro are the reasons I watch WWE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Same here. If CM Punk wasn't wrestling in WWE, I wouldn't have been tuning in. CM Punk and now more recently Antonio Cesaro are the reasons I watch WWE.
    Plus cm punk has kinda opened doors for indy wrestlers. Now u are getting cesaro bryan ambrose rollins and chris hero. Punk has showed wwe indy guys can draw and are probably as good or better than what wwe can develop

vCash
    Punk has been a part of some of the lowest rated raw segments in wwe history over the last 2 years. After every raw the dirt sheets have consistently shown that Punk's segments lose viewers.

Its been so bad that if you Google Cm punk and ratings, the next suggested search is "CM punk ratings killer." I could post links, but I would literally have to post one for every raw CM punk segment that there has been, and that would be too time consuming.

Is it all Punk's fault? No. The wwe deserves blame for the product they put out, but you can't make the argument that he saved the wwe.
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I don't care about the ratings. CM Punk is the reason my buddy and I get together to watch Raw. He gets the low ratings per segment thing because parents don't want their little Johnny Cena's to watch lol.

vCash
    ^This may sound unbelievable, but Cena draws better in every demographic including men 18-35. He is the best draw in the wwe today.

btw I'm not bashing Punk or anyone for thinking he is a very good performer, he could very well be the most complete performer in the wwe today. I just don't think he has saved the wwe or fundamentally changed the business.
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    ^This may sound unbelievable, but Cena draws better in every demographic including men 18-35.
    Something I've always wondered is how they get these numbers. How do they know how old the viewer is?

vCash
    Punk has been a part of some of the lowest rated raw segments in wwe history over the last 2 years. After every raw the dirt sheets have consistently shown that Punk's segments lose viewers.

Its been so bad that if you Google Cm punk and ratings, the next suggested search is "CM punk ratings killer." I could post links, but I would literally have to post one for every raw CM punk segment that there has been, and that would be too time consuming.

Is it all Punk's fault? No. The wwe deserves blame for the product they put out, but you can't make the argument that he saved the wwe.
    I don't get it. U called me out for what then. Ratings are ratings but for the true wrestling fans cm punk has been great. There is no denying that. He did save the wwe for the true fans.

vCash
    for the true wrestling fans cm punk has been great. There is no denying that. He did save the wwe for the true fans.
    Exactly.

vCash
    There are a few ways including surveys or devices installed in TVs. There is a sample group of people (who volunteered) who represent the nation as a whole. Every survey, study, or anything of the like done has a sample group.

The sample doesn't need a whole lot of people included in the group compared to the size of the population as a whole. It just needs to come to a 95% confidence level (interval). I forgot how to calculate that,nor can I explain it very well, but I learned the very basics in my statistics class.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54
    I don't get it. U called me out for what then. Ratings are ratings but for the true wrestling fans cm punk has been great. There is no denying that. He did save the wwe for the true fans.
    I just think that sometimes your fan-hood for Punk, which is cool, goes to the extreme when it comes to evaluating his importance. For a lot of people, Punk is the only entertaining part of raw, but nothing really changed during the peak of his title reign.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 12-26-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    right behind drew mac, a-ry, WSM and santino
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast