Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: CM Punk "Best In The World "

Just wondering where do you guys rank him all-time?
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    I think I would have him in my top 25 for sure...probably in the teens somewhere...I don't know for sure, that would take a bit to compile a list.

vCash
    Probably mid-to-late teens if not the twenties.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I don't know if I would put him top 25 yet. He has a chance to be in the 10-15 range by the time his career is over though.

vCash
    He needs a few more years like this, I dont mean with the title the whole time. We are due for a long punk/db epic feud. That will launch them both into icon status. Cant wait for the 3/5 falls match, iron man, HIC, ladder match, their feud will run through all of that.

Another few title reigns, and I still think this current reign has a lot of time left to it. I think they will come out of this injury with the storyline that he faked it to keep the belt and he will go through a few months keeping the belt flair/horseman style.

I cant rank him in the top 10 all time for a while but he is clearly top 50, arguably top 25 already.

vCash
    Yeah, so I just made up a list of 25 guys as a rough draft of my personal GOAT...Punk didn't make it. Had to include old timers that I initially didn't think of like Blassie, Gotch, Rodgers, Sammartino, El Santo, Thesz, Gorgeous George, Antonio Anoki...yeah better luck in 5yrs or so...top 50 now for sure... I think

dot dot dot

vCash
    I honestly believe in the attitude era, he would be lucky to touch the IC belt, and the Hogan, Macho Man era he would be a jobber. It is good guys like HBK was able to help mold the image of todays champ, but 25 years ago he would be losing to Repo man every week.

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    In keeping with my previous post, where would a guy like Owen be if he wrestled now instead of 15 years ago. What about Jake the Snake, Tito, ect????

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    In no order

SCSA
    ROCK
    HHH
    Foley
    Taker
    HBK
    Hogan
    Flair
    Pipper
    Edge
    Perfect
    Hart
    Eddie
    Y2J
    Cena
    Sting
    Macho
    Angle
    Goldberg
    Booker T
    Bruno
    Lou Thez
    Yoku

And there still a few more I can name that I would say are better then Punk. He is prob aroun 30-40 range for me
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    World Champion - Check
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    I think its to early to rank punk tbh...his reign as one of the top guys is just over a year long he needs some more moments to boost up his stock...kinda like mick said the days as champion is a footnote of his career we remember most by signature moments not title reigns and how long they have been

Punks most memorable WWE moments:

The SES promo the "shoot" one
    The pipe bomb promo
    Punk v Vinnie mac
    Cena v Punk at mitb

There not all time great moments the pipe bomb will be remembered forever and probably the match with cena

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I don't know any of those ppl you guys named .. i guess im young.. started watching in the late attitude era.

edit:
    I would rank top 25 then

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    I think its to early to rank punk tbh...his reign as one of the top guys is just over a year long he needs some more moments to boost up his stock...kinda like mick said the days as champion is a footnote of his career we remember most by signature moments not title reigns and how long they have been

Punks most memorable WWE moments:

The SES promo the "shoot" one
    The pipe bomb promo
    Punk v Vinnie mac
    Cena v Punk at mitb

There not all time great moments the pipe bomb will be remembered forever and probably the match with cena
    I actually forgot about toughs till now.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    World Champion - Check
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Too early for top 25. His last two years have been the best of his career, and some of the best we have seen in a while, but he needs to stay at his current level longer for me to start thinking all time rank.

Another thing is he hasn't had as much impact (I do think drawing power is important in all time rank), even though he has had the championship for over a year, a the wwe champion. Great
    Last edited by Knowledge; 12-26-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Huge punk fan, would have to say top 50 as of now with potential to get into the top 25 range when it's all said and done, the long title reign and all that is cool but its a different era today obviously. with 2 world titles in wwe now it makes it a little easier for guys to have long runs like Punk is having, not saying he doesnt deserve it or that he isnt the best thing in wwe right now but I dont know if he keeps the title a full year if there was only 1 majoe heavyweight championship in wwe right now. I know the WWE title is the bigger title and that he should be the top guy but if there was only 1 heavyweight title I dont think he would of had this long of a reign, not to mention like someone already said its about signature moments. He's produced a few but guys like austin, rock, foley, taker, hbk they all had title runs but people remember them more for the memories they left and the things they did rather the length of time they had a belt around their waste.....and like i said i am a huge huge punk fan i just think he needs some more signature moments before we try ranking him to high with the other greats.

Skins, Flyers, Phils and 76ers

vCash
    He is but honestly either way he will be rememberd as a great promo guy great in ring guy and just a guy who basically saved wwe from reaching an alltime low.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast