Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What about this Blockbuster trade scenario?

Teams Receive- [$ being traded away/$ coming back]

Nets- Perkins, Josh Smith, Tyreke Evans, Salmons… [35mil/34.4]

Thunder- D-will, Cousins… [21.5mil/21.1]

Hawks- Westbrook, Childress, Thunder 2013 1st Rd Pick, Nets 2015 1st Rd Pick, and Thunder 2014 2nd Rd Pick… [15.6mil/14.7]

Kings- Lopez, Teague, Teletovic, Nets 2013 1st Rd Pick, Atlanta 2013 2nd via HOU… [17.3mil/19.2]

Nets-

Cons: Lose cornerstone and “all-star” (not superstar as of this year) point guard, and established scoring center and improving defense in Lopez…

Pros: Adding a young, quick, scoring PG/SG in Evans…an energetic PF who can score and play defense with the best of them…and a defensive-minded center who can guard the key.

Evans
    Johnson
    Wallace
    Smith
    Perkins
    6th- Brooks

Thunder-

Cons: The loss of Russ will be tough on the Thunder, KD, and its fans...also the subtraction of Perkins, the Thunder lose their defensive attitude…breaking up the Thunder even more from their Finals team last year seems like a crazy idea, however…

Pros: D-will, even though he’s not playing like he did back in his Utah days, he is still an all-star point guard, who won’t have a problem finding his teammates and raking up those assist numbers…should play nice alongside KD and co…Cousins will/should become a superstar if he can keep his attitude in-check, which should be an easier task for the Thunder than it is for the Kings…too many veterans and a Top 2 player in the NBA to let Cousins roam free. Have to try something different to beat the heat.

D-will
    Sefolosha
    KD
    Ibaka
    Cousins
    6th- Martin

Hawks-

Cons: Smith plays defense like no other, however he only has 1-yr left on his contract and most likely will not be resigning with them…Teague will be tough to lose but the pros outweigh the cons here…

Pros: Westbrook is 1 of the most dynamic players in the game today…he is
    under contract for 4 more years for the Hawks to build their team around him and Horford. Westbrook and Horford can help bring in another bring time free agent. Will also be getting Thunder 2013 1st Rd Pick, Nets 2015 1st Rd Pick,
    Thunder 2014 2nd Rd Pick.

Kings-

Cons: I’m sure no one in the Kings front office is complaining about trading away disgruntled Cousins…and Evans who isn’t the prototypical pass first point guard.

Pros: Lopez isn’t the defensive and rebounding player like Cousins is but Lopez is a team player and is an established low-post threat…Teague is all around PG who seems to be progressing nicely. Also getting, Nets 2013 1st Rd Pick, and Atlanta 2013 2nd via Houston.

vCash
    Westbrook>>D-Will this year.

Trade isnt all that bad for everybody else, but I wouldnt do that if I'm OKC.

vCash
    no way the Thunder take a chance on Cousins IMO.

vCash
    never gonna happen. Westbrook >>>D-Will anyway.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    This is one of the worst trade ideas i have ever seen and there have been some crazy ones here.

So the Nets trade their 2 best players for Tyreke Evans and Josh Smith who could leave and they also have to lose picks to do it and also receive even more bad contracts or Perkins and Salmons

The Thunder downgrade from Westbrook to Deron and add a volatile player to a great locker room

How about the Nets just trade Lopez for Cousins and some bad contracts and call it a day. makes more sense to me. Nets fans hate the idea but Cousins is a much better player whether they admit it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Are we talking NBA 2K or real life?
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    pretty sure nets downgrade here and why would the thunder change things up? Hawks and Kings jump on this but the other two would say no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    This is one of the worst trade ideas i have ever seen and there have been some crazy ones here.

So the Nets trade their 2 best players for Tyreke Evans and Josh Smith who could leave and they also have to lose picks to do it and also receive even more bad contracts or Perkins and Salmons

The Thunder downgrade from Westbrook to Deron and add a volatile player to a great locker room

How about the Nets just trade Lopez for Cousins and some bad contracts and call it a day. makes more sense to me. Nets fans hate the idea but Cousins is a much better player whether they admit it or not.
    Hell no! Deron is NOT a downgrade from Westbrook!!

vCash
    okc is not looking to make a blockbuster deal now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Yeah he is.

vCash
    OKC isn't trading Westbrick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    Yeah he is.

vCash
    I'm a Nets fan and I would do this in a second...we would have a Top 5 defense...I think it's a better team than the Nets have now...we have no interior defense that all changes with this trade.

Also OKC would be getting Cousins too not just D-will...Russ is better scorer and more athletic than D-will but D-will can run a team better...OKC need to change it up to beat the Heat in a 7-game series...Replacing Russ with D-will and Perkins with Cousins I think has a much better chance against the Heat. AND Cousins wouldn't be volitile playing with D-will and KD...it's exactly the team he wants to be on

I think it's even across the board
    Last edited by ambisme56; 12-26-2012 at 03:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    yes he is. it's easy to tell if you bother to check their productivity.

Code:
    Player               Season  G GS   MP  FG%  3P%  FT% TRB AST STL BLK TOV  PF  PTS
    Russell Westbrook   2012-13 27 27 36.4 .401 .348 .792 5.1 8.6 2.1 0.3 3.4 2.7 21.4
    Deron Williams      2012-13 27 27 36.9 .398 .295 .811 3.1 8.0 0.9 0.5 3.0 2.6 16.6
    btw,

even Hollinger says so,
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c872ltk

vCash
    Hell No

Westbrook > D-Will

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast