Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arizona Cardinals

    2 12.50%
  • San Francisco 49ers

    14 87.50%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 436 to 450 of 450
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,561
    vCash
    1500
    Games been over for awhile, now its just an off topic thread
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,135
    vCash
    1500
    Hi guys

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,820
    vCash
    11507
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Hi guys
    WB dude. Why did you get banned?


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,820
    vCash
    11507
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I'm sorry i thought this was a 49ers cardinals thread... didn't know there were so many colts fans discussing the 2011 season in here...

    i'll leave now.
    This. I hate how when there is so much more to talk about involving the Niners in the Niner forum, people somehow manage to go off topic. It's not like it's the offseason. People do it in the SFGiants forum too, it just bewilders me.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    This. I hate how when there is so much more to talk about involving the Niners in the Niner forum, people somehow manage to go off topic. It's not like it's the offseason. People do it in the SFGiants forum too, it just bewilders me.
    http://johngushue.typepad.com/photos..._add_shirt.jpg
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Stupid league... just read that Crab's and Gore got fined because they threw the footballs from their TD"s into the HOME crowd. League's gone frigg'n fine happy.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    WB dude. Why did you get banned?
    because of the seachickens

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area!!!
    Posts
    10,102
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Stupid league... just read that Crab's and Gore got fined because they threw the footballs from their TD"s into the HOME crowd. League's gone frigg'n fine happy.
    lol what a joke.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,646
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I'm sorry i thought this was a 49ers cardinals thread... didn't know there were so many colts fans discussing the 2011 season in here...

    i'll leave now.
    I'm surprised you are even in this thread. The 49ers won this game. You should go back to the 49ers vs Seahawks thread.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,362
    vCash
    1500
    Guys the football throwing fine has been around for a loooooooong time now. The game balls are expensive, even if there's no autograph on them you could sell them for quite a bit of cash.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,421
    vCash
    1500
    Are they $10,000?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,820
    vCash
    11507
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'm surprised you are even in this thread. The 49ers won this game. You should go back to the 49ers vs Seahawks thread.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,037
    vCash
    1500
    Like 30 bucks

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Guys the football throwing fine has been around for a loooooooong time now. The game balls are expensive, even if there's no autograph on them you could sell them for quite a bit of cash.
    They were only fined because they threw them, not because they gave them to a fan. If they had handed them, it wouldn't have resulted in a fine. It's a BS "Fan Safety" issue.

    Screw it, if I'm drunk and Frank hits me in the face with the football after he scores his record setting TD... That's a battle scare I'll be HAPPY to own!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  15. #450
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,646
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    They were only fined because they threw them, not because they gave them to a fan. If they had handed them, it wouldn't have resulted in a fine. It's a BS "Fan Safety" issue.

    Screw it, if I'm drunk and Frank hits me in the face with the football after he scores his record setting TD... That's a battle scare I'll be HAPPY to own!
    Especially if it is the record setting TD ball that you could sell for a couple thousand bucks.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •