Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arizona Cardinals

2 12.50%
  • San Francisco 49ers

14 87.50%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    all ive seen so far is that justin smith is going to tough it out for the playoffs...is he for sure done for the year??
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    If Smith is out for the playoffs...we need to flip McDonald over to Aldon's side if we continue to run the 3-4. Why make your dominant side your weak side? Why not keep the dominant side dominant and shade to help out your weak side more?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I like the Nickle defense idea. Maiocco said its only a matter of Justin Smith gainning strength in his tricept. I think he said he would require surgery to remove the bone spur during the offseason.

vCash
    Still pissed about last week I hope we play them in playoffs again. Go niners !

2-1

vCash
    Hopefully no one else gets injured

2-1

vCash
    Time to unleash aj Jenkins

2-1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRunKiller View Post
    Still pissed about last week I hope we play them in playoffs again. Go niners !

Playing Seattle in the playoffs is highly unlikely... completely different brackets with chances pretty strong that both teams will have to win road playoff games...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Yeah Seattle has to go to Was/Dal and then Atl, that's a road to the NFC title game
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I would take Redskins then ATL at home any day for the 49ers as a playoff path to the SB.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    But would Seattle? They are 3-5 on the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    In my book there is about a .00000001 chance seattle wins a road playoff game so we wont get to play them. But the revenge will be the 49ers winning it all and that would be what 6 more then their mickey mouse franchise. If minnesta loses i really hope the bears win because that wouldn't be too difficult of a game before a tough matchup in GB.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    If Smith is out for the playoffs...we need to flip McDonald over to Aldon's side if we continue to run the 3-4. Why make your dominant side your weak side? Why not keep the dominant side dominant and shade to help out your weak side more?
    I know that Justin says he'll be back for the playoffs... but I'm worried about him in there. Sure he's tough enough to deal with the pain, and we all know his football IQ is like super genius level, but that's a (partially) torn muscle. He can't simply will it back to being fixed and getting his strength back.

Just don't know if having him back unable to perform at his normal level is better than having RJF. Let's just hope for a Vikes win so he get's an extra non playing week.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Justin Smith out there with 2 torn Achilles tendons would be better than RJF
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    In my book there is about a .00000001 chance seattle wins a road playoff game so we wont get to play them. But the revenge will be the 49ers winning it all and that would be what 6 more then their mickey mouse franchise. If minnesta loses i really hope the bears win because that wouldn't be too difficult of a game before a tough matchup in GB.
    Well wait a second..... they would be playing the redskins or cowboys on the road....... both of those teams aren't really that good, in terms of playoff teams. Seattle could beat either one of those teams on the road.

vCash
    Just like the Cardinals could beat the 49ers tomorrow. Probably won't though.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast