Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What team would you rather us play in the Playoffs? Washington or Seattle?

Me, personally? I want Seattle! We got unfinished business with them! I think we embarrass them at Candlestick like they did us at their home. Washington? I don't know about them?...I think we can take them but the unfamiliarity with them is cause for concern. Seattle on the other hand. Its personal after that last game. I think our guys will be a little extra motivated to put a hurting on them plus Justin Smith will be back more than likely. I want Seattle.....I actually wanted the Giants but they failed to make it! we still have unfinished biz with them also, but I digress! Seattle is on my radar!........PLEASE GOD GIVE US SEATTLE!! ray: lol

vCash
    Is that how it works? I thought it was whoever had the better record we get... But Packers and Seahawks have the same record so I don't know how they would decide... if those two teams advanced.

vCash

What team would you rather us play in the Playoffs? Washington or Seattle?

We would get the higher seed of whoever wins next week.
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    The only way we'd get Seattle is if both them and Minnesota win this upcoming weekend. I'd much prefer playing Green Bay at home.

vCash
    I'd actually prefer to not play Washington. Neither Seattle or Green Bay worry me on the road. But no matter who the opponent, at least the Niners have the home game.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    We would get the higher seed of whoever wins next week.
    Right, the NFL reseeds in the Playoffs.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy #1 View Post
    Is that how it works? I thought it was whoever had the better record we get... But Packers and Seahawks have the same record so I don't know how they would decide... if those two teams advanced.

I think since Seattle beat Green Bay. we would get Seattle
    I'm excited about Kings basketball again!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kings2010 View Post
    The 49ers(2) would only get Seattle(5), if and only if the Seahawks beat Washington(4) AND the Vikings(6) beat Green Bay(3). The 49ers will play the highest seeded winner of the Wild Card round regardless of what happened between GB and Seattle in the regular season.

The numbers in the parentheses represent the NFC playoff seeding.
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    Me, personally? I want Seattle! We got unfinished business with them! I think we embarrass them at Candlestick like they did us at their home. Washington? I don't know about them?...I think we can take them but the unfamiliarity with them is cause for concern. Seattle on the other hand. Its personal after that last game. I think our guys will be a little extra motivated to put a hurting on them plus Justin Smith will be back more than likely. I want Seattle.....I actually wanted the Giants but they failed to make it! we still have unfinished biz with them also, but I digress! Seattle is on my radar!........PLEASE GOD GIVE US SEATTLE!! ray: lol
    If you are going to create a pointless thread, at least get the scenario correct. The 49ers will not necessarily get the winner of Seattle/Washington. It's actually more likely that they will get the Packers. If Green Bay beats the Vikings, then it doesn't matter who wins that Seattle/Washington game; the 49ers will get Green Bay. Now, if the Vikings somehow upset the Packers in back-to-back weeks, then the 49ers will play the winner of the Redskins/Seahawks game.

vCash
    It's done by seeding, not by record. The Packers are the #3 seed. The Seahawks are the #5 seed. The 49ers will play the higher seed. Is this your first year watching NFL football?

vCash
    I prefer GB myself, but I'm confident with whoever we play at The Stick.

vCash
    We're in all likelihood gonna play green bay, but I thought that last year after we beat the saints -_-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    We're in all likelihood gonna play green bay, but I thought that last year after we beat the saints -_-
    We had the Giants beat on the Bradshaw fumble, but the refs ****ed us and gave them the ball even though the fumble occurred before the whistle.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I prefer GB myself, but I'm confident with whoever we play at The Stick.
    I would rather play Seattle and send them home to avenge that loss and send a division rival home myself, but I agree with the bolded.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    If we're getting to the SB, it's going to be vs GB, @ ATL.

I think Seattle will knock out Washington (unfortunately)...but that gives them two trips to the east coast back and forth in a week to take on Atlanta, who will have a "no respect" chip on their shoulders.

That said ... I like our odds.

I think the best game of the postseason will be New England/Denver's inevitable showdown. The fact that it's in Denver will make it a ballgame.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast