Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Lakers/Clippers logo

So I've been wondering this for a while now and I can't really find an answer, but why does the Clippers logo look so similar to the Lakers logo? I mean, same style, very similar fonts, motion lines, even the name of the city is in the same position, size and font.
    It's like they gave up on creating an own identity in LA before playing a game there because it just looks like a knock-off.

Why would they do that? Can somebody let me in on this?

vCash

Lakers/Clippers logo

The clippers have always wanted to be the lakers. They go out and get laker players, trade for players the lakers are trying to trade for (CP3) and their logo looks like the lakers logo.. They will never be the lakers tho until they are able to put something in their trophy case.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    i have no problem with it.

Its a bit like this:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...44/Bizarro.jpg

vCash
    I hate the ****ing clippers how can the greatest franchise in the world share a city with another NBA team? When they LA I have to look up to see who they're talking about, I think if the clippers want to be taken seriously they'll move elsewhere, I really LeBron would've considered going there if they weren't in LA because everyone knows that's Laker land.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    This is a good question, does anyone have an answer?

I did some research to look into "well, do a lot of the logos look the same, & we are just picking on the Clips?".

http://www.sportslogos.net/teams/lis...ion/NBA/logos/

Check it out. Answer to that is NO. Clips are clearly trying to rip off some of the Lakers look & feel. BTW: I love the Spurs logo & Brooklyns new logo, they are a nice second & third to the Lakes IMO.

vCash
    It didn't start out that way when the Clippers lived in San Diego. But I'll watch Clippers over the Dodgers any day of the week.... The day Vin Scully retires, is the day it will be over for the Dodgers, for he is the only part of the Dodgers worth watching and listening to since 1982

We need a football team..... (Rams)

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The clippers have always wanted to be the lakers. They go out and get laker players, trade for players the lakers are trying to trade for (CP3) and their logo looks like the lakers logo.. They will never be the lakers tho until they are able to put something in their trophy case.
    It's funny becuase everything in this post is true lol

vCash
    clippers to seattle?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The goods View Post
    I hate the ****ing clippers how can the greatest franchise in the world share a city with another NBA team? When they LA I have to look up to see who they're talking about, I think if the clippers want to be taken seriously they'll move elsewhere, I really LeBron would've considered going there if they weren't in LA because everyone knows that's Laker land.
    I feel the same annoyance with the clips. They should move out of LA.. Go back to SD or even move to the honda center in anahem. I believe their owner is still after the money and dont give a crap about winning a championship. It is a great move trading for cp3 to pair with blake and to sign a few players for mid level or cheap to sell tickets.

vCash
    "...nothing but a second-rate, trying hard, copycat."
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    The day Vin Scully retires, is the day it will be over for the Dodgers, for he is the only part of the Dodgers worth watching and listening to since 1982

You take that back
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    It didn't start out that way when the Clippers lived in San Diego. But I'll watch Clippers over the Dodgers any day of the week.... The day Vin Scully retires, is the day it will be over for the Dodgers, for he is the only part of the Dodgers worth watching and listening to since 1982

We need a football team..... (Rams)

Dude, Vin Scully talks about random **** completely unrelated to baseball for the entire game. I don't want to hear a guys life story or how his father was a farmer and he's one of 14 kids, or how his name means 'owl' in sweedish, I'd like to hear about the game.

People give him too much credit because he's been around for so long and he's old. If anyone else tried to come on and talk about all the BS he talks about they'd get fired within a year.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    The Clippers about to take over LA and all you Lakers fans gonna turn into Clipper fans

vCash
    Vin Scully is the greatest announcer in professional sports history

And Lol at the the post above me about becoming Clipper fans
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    Dude, Vin Scully talks about random **** completely unrelated to baseball for the entire game. I don't want to hear a guys life story or how his father was a farmer and he's one of 14 kids, or how his name means 'owl' in sweedish, I'd like to hear about the game.

People give him too much credit because he's been around for so long and he's old. If anyone else tried to come on and talk about all the BS he talks about they'd get fired within a year.
    How ignorant you are. Unreal.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams