Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Smart has an answer for everything... I hate it! Win or Lose, he knows everything... I wish he knew everything during the game, and adjust before the Kings are down 30 points

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Smart has an answer for everything... I hate it! Win or Lose, he knows everything... I wish he knew everything during the game, and adjust before the Kings are down 30 points
    The reason he knows is probably cause he looks at the numbers after the game and deciphers it.

I guarantee he doesn't know what the **** is going on during that game. Do you see our rotation??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    The reason he knows is probably cause he looks at the numbers after the game and deciphers it.

I guarantee he doesn't know what the **** is going on during that game. Do you see our rotation??
    I know he doesn't know what the hell he's doing during the game... but I just hate how ever post game he acts as if he's such a great coach that knows everything!

vCash
    Rose Garden becomes our nightmare again.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Smart has no idea what he's doing. This team routinely stops running their (very basic) offense. It's gone on for as long as I can remember. Any good coach would NOT let that continue.

WAAAAAAY too many quick shots, and it just keeps happening.. Players aren't developing. Same old sh*tty habits.

SMART ISN'T EVEN DISSAPOINTED IN THEIR EFFORT!

"we played a pretty good game, but they went on a 16-0 run to end the half" RED FLAG!

This organization will continue down this path until big changes are made
    The RANADIVE Era

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billy17 View Post
    SMART ISN'T EVEN DISSAPOINTED IN THEIR EFFORT!

"we played a pretty good game, but they went on a 16-0 run to end the half" RED FLAG!
    I thought I was the only one that noticed that! Its every game. He's okay with moral victories. Moral victories are for mediocre high school teams, so that they have confidence. We're dealing with grown *** men!!!

Kings settled when they fired Westphaul... and they didn't know what they were doing when the fired Theus... Kings were 6 games under .500 in 2007-08! NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE!

vCash
    There weren't even any moral victories tonight.. Just the same old *****, our wins are flukes, its pickup ball. The heat are the only team that can win with pickup ball

"when you go down by 24, you gotta keep your guys healthy, let the young guys play" WHITE FLAG!

No! Pick a rotation, stick with it! You can play ten guys if you want, but rotate them evenly. Establish roles, demand that players play within themselves ( JAMES JOHNSON!!!!!!)

FUUUVUUUUUUCK!
    The RANADIVE Era

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    My bad lol, I meant against hypnotize him that he's playing against Portland against every other team

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    Call in for Eric Musselman!! xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123