Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we back??

vCash
    We Are BACK!!! .... to ..500% ...
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    We are back like the guys in The Hangover....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqcrhPla38
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    The Lakers R Back!

vCash
    Haven't even scratched surface of what we can be. Kobe playing off ball only gets better. Rotations still aren't set but I think they shouldn't be. Keep lineups fluid based on the opponent. I'd like more Dwight with jamison and pau with hill. I'd like ebAnks to get a lil more mins but our problem is most other teams hit the ground running Nd we have a lot to figure out.... On the fly....again...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Can't really say the Lakers are back cause they were never there all season.

They are playing better but I dont think we will see the teams full potential until the last few weeks of the season.

That's exactly when you want to see your team running on all cylinders.

vCash
    If we're not sure whether LA is going to win tonight or not then the Lakers are definitely not "back".

You'll know they're back when they're beating all of the teams they're supposed to beat. Maybe not by a lot, but even one point is a win.

Right now the Lakers have stabilized. They're no longer going backwards or taking on water or whatever metaphor works for you. But they're a long way from being reliable, let alone dominant, despite this little winning streak.

You'll know that they're back when they beat everyone they should beat, while also being competitive in every game against top-ranked teams.

vCash
    One word, No!

We're guna hit another slump or two and when we do, all the posters being sold on a 5game win streak 28 games into the season will be screaming and b!tching bloody murder as well as this or that player gotta go etc...

Come on folks...act like you've watched NBA basketball before and remember how these things usually go. Our very Lakers tend to play down to the level of the opponent and lose/struggle in games they should win easily. They did it with Zen, they did it with Potato Head, & they're guna do it with Pringles also. Now stop being so phuckkin gullible. Remain hopeful but stay realistic. We're a work IN PROGRESS...

vCash
    Once all the stupid "TRADE Pau/Hill/Blake/etc. NOW...!!!" posts stop, then I know the Lakers are back.

vCash
    Are we Back?
    Does the Pope **** in the woods?

vCash
    We r not back.

This is a very injury prone team that is paper thin at the PG position.

This is still a team that will lose to the thunder in a 7 game series
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    We may not be back but at least we're not going back.

With Pau and Nash healthy, the Lakers are only going forward - well at least thus far.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Back to under .500

vCash
    Back to under .500?

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Back to under .500
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    No
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast