Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    I see the same message several times and tend to agree...

I'd like to see Kevin love in Red and White. He's clearly not happy in Minnesota, and with K-Mac's connections there, it seems feasible.

The ONLY issue is, how much would Houston have to give up for him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyestx View Post
    I see the same message several times and tend to agree...

I'd like to see Kevin love in Red and White. He's clearly not happy in Minnesota, and with K-Mac's connections there, it seems feasible.

The ONLY issue is, how much would Houston have to give up for him?
    Minnesota would want a ton for him. If he were to come to Houston it would probably have to be as a free agent.

The Rockets have a lot of potential. They're the youngest team in the NBA, have a legitimate superstar in James Harden, a legitimate Big Man in Omer Asik, enough money to sign another max free agent this off-season, and enough money left after that to sign an $11-$12 million per year player.

vCash
    Really good team. Not quite up there with the Big 3 teams in the West (Spurs, Thunder and Clippers) but they're in that next tier of teams in the West.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 63-80, games this week vs. Orioles (3), Royals (4)
    Indianapolis Colts: 0-1, Week 2 vs. Eagles
    Minnesota Timberwolves: New team, hoping for good things this season.
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todu82 View Post
    Really good team. Not quite up there with the Big 3 teams in the West (Spurs, Thunder and Clippers) but they're in that next tier of teams in the West.
    That's one hell of an accomplishment after people had been hating on Daryl Morey all off-season.

vCash
    Love + Rockets = 'Ship.

vCash
    There are so many great players being put into FA this year. I mean between Utah and Dallas, half there team will potentially be emptied out and there is probably a couple other teams who will also have trim.

I wouldn't mind having Lin come be Utah's PG. Maybe Utah can send Millsap to Minn, and Minn send's you Love. Hell I wouldn't mind Rubio neither.

You got to get wins, especially when your schedule is light. Houston seems to be getting wins and will continue to get them. I know Utah beat them, but Harden was out at Energy, then you beat us in Houston(that was a performance that I remember by Harden).

vCash
    houston's annoying. their jerseys are fugly, their logos are fugly... i've never had a nice thing to say about them.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    houston's annoying. their jerseys are fugly, their logos are fugly... i've never had a nice thing to say about them.
    Jazz and Raider fan, YIKES!

I'd hate life too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    LOL Yeah if I was a Raiders/Jazz fan I'd be pissed too. U mad yo?

vCash
    Houston is rocking. Props to that young team
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Despite losing, another very encouraging game by the Rockets. Their future is very bright.

vCash
    Not impressed

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    54 points by the Rockets back court. 78 points by Parsons, Lin and Harden.

The put up 116 on the Spurs... in Regulation!

The Spurs had to literally shoot Lights OUT (50% - 12/24 from behind the arc) and needed crazy 3 point scoring from Danny Green (7/9 - .714) and Manu Ginobli (5/9 - .583) to put this game away.

If the Rockets can keep this up, they'll be a tough out in the Play Offs, and quite possible a seriously dangerous team for the foreseeable future.

And they Still have room for a MAX player contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post
    54 points by the Rockets back court. 78 points by Parsons, Lin and Harden.

The put up 116 on the Spurs... in Regulation!

The Spurs had to literally shoot Lights OUT (50% - 12/24 from behind the arc) and needed crazy 3 point scoring from Danny Green (7/9 - .714) and Manu Ginobli (5/9 - .583) to put this game away.

If the Rockets can keep this up, they'll be a tough out in the Play Offs, and quite possible a seriously dangerous team for the foreseeable future.

And they Still have room for a MAX player contract.
    That was a crazy game. And not totally uncommon for Green he has been shooting the ball insanely good lately. The the team in general having a very good 3 point shooting team even having a 20/30 from 3 recently vs Dallas.

I think if they can get another big who can get them consistent post scoring that would be the perfect fit. They've got a ton of weapons

vCash
    its just those youngster problems. turnovers and defensive intensity. once these guys get a little sand in their pants, hit the weight room and understand the defensive game plan they will be a really nice squad. throw in either LA, Love, or Millsap into the equation and i'd run them out there against any team and like my chances.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast