Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Harden is legit. If they had let's say a Ryan Anderson instead of whoever is their 4 man, they'd be so

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    They play the NBA 2k Offense. Shooters everywhere, 2 fast Guards to attack and a Center who doesn't need to do anything outside of defense and easy baskets. Works in a video game, seems to work IRL.

vCash
    I'm Jeremy Lin's biggest advocate.

vCash
    Omer imo is the key to a lot of their success. He's been amazing.

vCash
    They will make the playoffs and get eliminated in the Western Conference finals. Sign a Al Jefferson in the off-season, have him play PF while Asik play C. Then win the NBA championship in 2014 #Rocket fan dreams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    They will make the playoffs and get eliminated in the Western Conference finals. Sign a Al Jefferson in the off-season, have him play PF while Asik play C. Then win the NBA championship in 2014 #Rocket fan dreams
    i prefer Milsap over Jefferson. He's a better fit imo. more mobile and can shoot midrange pretty well. better pick and roll option compared to jefferson and won't clog the lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    As much as I'm loving how much the rockets are playing now, lets wait until after January to make true judgement on them. 12 road games including 6 sets of back to back games is a tough month.

vCash
    gotta admit that i am becoming sold on Asik, i hated that contract he got and didnt think he was worth it (same goes for Lin). I did expect him to take it to his old team last night tho. If they can find a scoring/post up 4 or 5 to play wish Asik and a pass first PG they will be scary.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    I'm loving all the Rockets love I'm reading. But I'm surprised we've gotten this far in and nobody has mentioned the mastermind behind it all... Daryl Morey. He came insanely close in the past to creating a Gasol/Nene frontcourt and could have had Dwight if he wanted him, but this team is actually better than both of those scenarios. He kept acquiring assets and making savvy moves until the moment was right and pulled the trigger on Harden. Between the Chandler Parsons pick, the Lin and Asik signings, the Harden trade and how well he has managed the cap, I'm not sure there is a better GM in the business and he has set this team up to succeed for a decade if he plays his cards right.

I still think the Rockets are an offensive post presence and a good bench wing away from contending, but they have the cap to make that happen in the offseason and a lot of young guys who could potentially make this team incredibly deep. A contender this season? No. But nobody will want to play them in the playoffs, and I could realistically see them getting past the first round without making a single deal the rest of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    Last I checked, the rockets had a 15 man roster. 15 be dat numbah after fo'teen and befo' sixteen.
    Best believe that!
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Well essentially the 2nd paragraph from MBT's post. I think they are a legit two way PF away from being contenders. Harden and Lin are growing together and the team's offense is benefiting greatly. Chandler Parsons has surprised the **** out of me and is really coming into his own as a player.

If they were to get someone like Paul Millsap this off season or via trade and keep their 4 best starters along with it they'd be a force for years to come. Lin isn't anything special but he's solid and he's getting better. They have the potential to be the best offensive team in the game and with Asik patrolling they can legitimately become a top 10 (currently 18th behind the Knicks and Lakers who have the last two DPOY winners patrolling their paints) or so defensive team with a couple moves here or there.

My opinion on the Rockets. They are a team going in the right direction and are just a couple moves away from being considered among the elite.

vCash
    Entire different posts about the Rox than we were seeing only a few short weeks ago...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    A young exciting team, yet 3/4 of Houstonians cant even see them on tv. Yesterday was the 2nd game ive watched all season. Love me some Asik, i would love to see Al Jefferson in the lineup or a Bargnani type PF in the lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I'm loving all the Rockets love I'm reading. But I'm surprised we've gotten this far in and nobody has mentioned the mastermind behind it all... Daryl Morey. He came insanely close in the past to creating a Gasol/Nene frontcourt and could have had Dwight if he wanted him, but this team is actually better than both of those scenarios. He kept acquiring assets and making savvy moves until the moment was right and pulled the trigger on Harden. Between the Chandler Parsons pick, the Lin and Asik signings, the Harden trade and how well he has managed the cap, I'm not sure there is a better GM in the business and he has set this team up to succeed for a decade if he plays his cards right.

I still think the Rockets are an offensive post presence and a good bench wing away from contending, but they have the cap to make that happen in the offseason and a lot of young guys who could potentially make this team incredibly deep. A contender this season? No. But nobody will want to play them in the playoffs, and I could realistically see them getting past the first round without making a single deal the rest of the season.
    Morey has been impressive, but he hasn't surpassed the likes of Buford and Presti yet. Those two are still the best there is.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Everyone is sleeping on Patrick Patterson. He's going to be a very good two way PF with a 3ball, those are very rare. Not sure how well his post game will develop but it's not essential at the pace Houston plays. Then they have Morris, Jones, Montiejunas, and White waiting to develop. Not worth the money to spend on non-elite players like Milsap.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast