Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    438
    vCash
    1500

    DeMarcus Cousins dominates @ Kentucky Alumni game

    DeMarcus Cousins had 42 pts, 15 defensive rebs, 5 ast and 3 steals 18-24 fg 5-10 3s

    Anthony davis(who played in the olympics instead of Boogie) had 40 points 5 rebounds & 1 block(yeah good luck hornets /w rebounding and with shot blocking, davis is going to be ball hogging offensive player)


    Boogie is going to be unstoppable this season. He's too quick for centers to keep him in front of him, outstanding mid range shooter and NOW HAS A 3 POINT SHOT. How do you stop shaq with a 3point shot? You couldn't stop him before now it's just statutory rape.

    If you want to see highlights: http://youtu.be/23rEY1P6bY0
    Last edited by CousinsEvansDUO; 09-17-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

    - Charles Reade

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,308
    vCash
    1500
    I'm a huge Cousins supporter and fully believe he is going to break out even more this year, but you seriously just compared him to Shaq?
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MSG
    Posts
    2,929
    vCash
    1500
    Cool.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    438
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    I'm a huge Cousins supporter and fully believe he is going to break out even more this year, but you seriously just compared him to Shaq?
    He's 7 foot now(grew an inch) 280 pounds of muscle who had the MOST 20-20 games last season than ANYONE in the league. Domination relates to domination.
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

    - Charles Reade

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,270
    vCash
    1500
    Did you really just try and spin a 40 point game from Davis to be a negative?

    Are you really putting weight in an alumni game?

    This place is disgusting.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

    1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

    2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

    3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,483
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    He's 7 foot now(grew an inch) 280 pounds of muscle who had the MOST 20-20 games last season than ANYONE in the league. Domination relates to domination.
    Hmm...

    http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo.../dwight-howard

    Care to count how many 20-20 games Dwight had...yeah that would be 9 of them.

    Demarcus had one.

    Lawyered.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,945
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    He's 7 foot now(grew an inch) 280 pounds of muscle who had the MOST 20-20 games last season than ANYONE in the league. Domination relates to domination.
    Shaq was the most dominate offensive player since Wilt.

    Whenever he got the ball in the low paint, there was a 60% chance he would score 2, the other 40% of the time, he was getting fouled and going to the line.

    I think Cousins is extremely talented, but I want my center to shoot better than 44% from the field. That number is ridiculously low for a guy who plays close to the basket. If he wants to venture out and shoot mid range shots, then he better do it with better efficiency.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    14,669
    vCash
    500
    Please don't make me hate Boogie. I had grown to love him but you make it very difficult.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,945
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    He's 7 foot now(grew an inch) 280 pounds of muscle who had the MOST 20-20 games last season than ANYONE in the league. Domination relates to domination.
    Cousins had 1 20/20 game last season, Love had 3.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Neither here, Nor there
    Posts
    5,733
    vCash
    1500
    i can feel my brain cells dying while reading your posts

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,027
    vCash
    1500
    I can feel my IQ dropping while reading your posts.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    1500
    Dude is a big whiner. He has talent but he is no Shaq. Won't ever be the best center in the league.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    vCash
    500
    Give it a rest, man. You're worse than the Barea guy.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MSG
    Posts
    2,929
    vCash
    1500
    He's clearly going to be the GOAT. And Tyreke will be the 2nd best ever. What a duo they shall be.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    82
    vCash
    1500
    yeah... what everybody else said.

    Also he didn't grow an inch, (source?)

    Troll bait thread.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •