Thread: Texans @ Colts

vCash
    And fire kubiak and the special teams coach

vCash
    I don't even want this team in the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    And fire kubiak and the special teams coach
    If Bob didn't fire Kubiak after all those terrible seasons no way he does it after a 12 win season. We have no hope until Kubiak is gone. 3 TDs in last 4 damn games, 2-6 in the month of December last two seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Another choked game Away game bye bye 1 seed

vCash
    Are we allowed to give away our wins? I don't think I will survive if we play like this next week

vCash
    If special teams coach not gone by next season .... I'm just so ****ing pissed off right now

vCash
    So we will be picking 24th and if we get lucky and win, probably get 28 or 27

vCash
    Seriously, does anyone have confidence we will actually win a playoff game? This team collapsed, and Shaub lived up to his choker bill that I defended him against for so long.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I don't even know we have choked every big time game wats going to be different

vCash
    Would anyone be offended if I went ahead and started an official offseason thread?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Would anyone be offended if I went ahead and started an official offseason thread?
    Nah, go for it, but I wouldn't just load up on the automatic loss next weekend haha.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Nah, go for it, but I wouldn't just load up on the automatic loss next weekend haha.
    cincy will whip our *** if we come out flat like we did in the last few games. no question about it. i didnt see anything at all that would leave me to bellieve this team is going to if you'll excuse the pun 'flip the switch' next week. its a wrap bro, i saw a team thats given up out there. that camera shot at the end of the game that showed all the players tells the story. when you begin to doubt yourself, you've already lost.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Now we are a 3 seed even if we beat the bengals we have to go on the road and play he patriots smh I'm just ****in sick ! About losing the 1 seed

vCash
    Well lets get the playoff game thread up talk about whether this team shows up or not for the Bengals

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456