Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Texans @ Colts

vCash
    jj swatt. fricking great

vCash
    pack are playing for their bye today, instead of resting players, and maybe it even affects petersons chase for the record? i thought how awful it must be to have a bad call determine the game.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Don't forget they corrected one of Watts sacks to a tfl which was also ********

vCash
    Awesome underthrow

vCash
    weak armed mother****ing biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Great tackling. Welcome to Houston, Cincinnati

vCash
    game is far from over. arian foster has been killing me in fantasy the last few weeks

vCash
    this **** is so aggravating. season in a microcosm. kubiak overwhelmed and getting bad advice on the challenge. same vanilla offense. same old bubble screens. same old runs. same old outcome. middle of the defense continues to be an easy area to attack.

vCash
    Schaub has a little noodle arm, no wonder we are so conservative... They don't want that little ***** to make mistakes.

vCash
    hahahahahahahaha are you fcking serious?? they run the same QB sneak that injured schaub last year? so funny to me, then they cant even run that right.

vCash
    brandon harris is a worthless defender

vCash
    Kubiak for everything he did right is doing everythin wrong. NO killer instinct from this team.They are like a lameduck. WOW.

vCash

vCash
    Nice drop by Andre...

vCash
    Touchdown!

13-14.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast