Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Texans @ Colts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Mike Vick sucks and he's a dog killer. I really don't think his resume is that impressive. What has he done in the playoffs? Nothing.
    You keep referencing the dog killing like it affects his play on the field...
    What has Schaub done in the playoffs? Less than Vick

vCash
    yeah i wanna say we could have been players for drew bree's? some other nice FA maybe? everyone was clamoring for a veteran and then they give carr his stupid bonus and SPLAT back to square one. i cant recall exactly who it was.

hey triple, just imagine vick on a naked boot to the right, all flow is going with foster, he's all by himself on the fight flat, and what do you know, nobody is around for like 20 yards. he takes off with that world class speed. i likey. or better yet all the flow has sucked up the LB"s and safety and now Andre has a step on the CB and WOW!! Vick hits dre IN STRIDE for the long TD. how about the ability to evade the pass rush, i've seen that guy make some moves this year alone that had me drooling, the eagles Oline sucked major dick this year and until the injury bug caught up to him he was still winning games even in a pathetic system who force fed the 'traditional QB' role to the guy who revolutionized the position when he came out of college.

if not vick, then somebody who isnt a statue back there. koobs cant run the full compliment of plays his offense has designed due to the way below average mobility of our QB. only way Schaub wins me back is with stellar play in the playoffs and a long run, i've seen enough regular season games to make my opinion on the guy. hopefully im wrong.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Terrible PI call on the first drive of the game.

vCash
    VC- Brees, Kurt Warner and Jeff Garcia I think all changed teams. And I will reply for triple: dog killers can't play football. They're too busy killing every dog in the world to throw a football.
    I can't believe Graham made a 51 yard fg

vCash
    False start on Johnson instead of offsides on Mathis is also a terrible call.

vCash
    Someone say something positive before I pull my hair out. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HOUSTON

vCash
    TY defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    2006 was Carr's last year so wouldnt the 05 draft be the draft we should have taken a QB? Cuz thats when Rodgers went. Obviously could have been a totally different story but still.
    Kubiak took over in January 2006. They played 1 season with Carr under kubiak. I remember cause the first draft was the whole Mario/VY/Reggie issue and once they announced Carr was coming back that essentially eliminated VY
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Only 2 more sacks till JJ breaks it!!

vCash
    Why is that not a backwards pass? This is ********

vCash
    Wtf.

vCash
    What the ****?!? Worst refs of the freakin year! Even if he 'threw' it, it still was a backwards pass that still should have been a turnover!

vCash
    been a pretty crap game for the texans so far

vCash
    honestly next to the bogus simlutaneous catch call for seattle, the reversal on that sack/fumble was th worst call i've seen all year. ridculous. a few calls already seem questionable

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Honestly I think it's funny how people react to the Seattle game. The same thing happened a few years ago and people were up in arms on how the receiver should have had possession

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast