Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texans @ Colts

vCash

Texans @ Colts

Code:
    Regular Season Week 17 Indianapolis Colts (10-5) vs. Houston Texans (12-3) Time: 12:00 pM TV: CBS
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 75.5 3978 20 18 Andrew Luck 93.8 3555 22 10 Matt Schaub
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 667 164 4.1 1 Vick Ballard 1313 325 4.0 14 Arian Foster
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 1234 97 12.7 4 Reggie Wayne 1360 93 14.6 4 Andre Johnson
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions Jerrell Freeman Robert Mathis Darius Butler 125 8.0 3 J.J. Watt J.J. Watt Kareem Jackson 74 20.5 4
    More Stats
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    Ready to lock up the number 1 seed and get our first win at Indy.

vCash
    Must-win game.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I saw on twitter chuck plans to play his starters dats fine we should beat then anyway after Dat embarrassing loss

vCash
    no idea what to think after getting spanked by an inferior team. Our offense looks putrid.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If Gary kubiak doesn't open up the playbook.......

vCash
    Would you guys rather get the 1st round bye or see Watt break the sack record? FWIW, I think both will happen.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Would you guys rather get the 1st round bye or see Watt break the sack record? FWIW, I think both will happen.
    get the bye for me..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Let's see if our pro bowl qb can get this offense going. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Let's see if our pro bowl qb can get this offense going. Lol
    I laughed when I saw Shaub made it. Being 12-3 during the voting process obviously got him, and Wade in.

vCash
    Yea my texans app notified me after last game Schaub should have been dropped but let's see how he bounces back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no idea what to think after getting spanked by an inferior team. Our offense looks putrid.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    The bye for sure

vCash
    sack record.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    sack record because no other interior lineman will ever get close to that. JJ is having a historic run.

dudes, ive seriously never been this pissed and hungry for a win, and i've been down with the oilers a long time ago. im not even buying into the teary eyed pagano horseshit. sorry to sound callous. we need to whip the snot out of these colts and shut some people up. schaub needs to go on the road and recapture his goddamn nuts and the offensive line needs to slap each other into a frenzy before the game because they've been awful over the last month.

the heavens will fall around here if they choke this game and the homefield away ... yet another line of humiliations in HTown sports history.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    sack record because no other interior lineman will ever get close to that. JJ is having a historic run.

dudes, ive seriously never been this pissed and hungry for a win, and i've been down with the oilers a long time ago. im not even buying into the teary eyed pagano horseshit. sorry to sound callous. we need to whip the snot out of these colts and shut some people up. schaub needs to go on the road and recapture his goddamn nuts and the offensive line needs to slap each other into a frenzy before the game because they've been awful over the last month.

the heavens will fall around here if they choke this game and the homefield away ... yet another line of humiliations in HTown sports history.
    Very well said amigo.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast