Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 102
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cinci... Jersey Raised
    Posts
    2,704
    vCash
    1500
    No. I really want to beat them and I'm happy when they lose but only because they are in our division. A select few of the nets fans on here are awful but we got some bad Knicks fans too. I don't like the whole battle for the city thing and that people think there is any chance of overtaking the Knicks in popularity - it's foolish. It has never been a rivalry and maybe it will be now but their arena is still half Knicks fans when we play there so it's not looking like they are taking over.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,148
    vCash
    1500
    Dislike yes hate not Iam done with the hate and negativity in my life.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    1500
    nah, Its like hating the Wizards or the Cavs at the moment. Its not even worth the energy. It is however funny watching them lose though just for the sake of the trolls in the general NBA forum. "we're gonna have multiple all-stars" "we're gonna have multiple chips" (this one is my fav) "we're gonna end up better than the Knicks, its only Dec." They're too funny.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,488
    vCash
    1500
    I don't hate the Nets. In fact, I would like to root for them, but I like the Knicks too much. Still I don't hate them and if they go further than the Knicks in the playoffs then I'll pull for them as a NY team.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    I don't hate the Nets. In fact, I would like to root for them, but I like the Knicks too much. Still I don't hate them and if they go further than the Knicks in the playoffs then I'll pull for them as a NY team.
    The link in my sig says you have never been a serious fan of the Knicks - your words not mine. That was just before this season. So you've liked the Knicks too much since......November?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,488
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The link in my sig says you have never been a serious fan of the Knicks - your words not mine. That was just before this season. So you've liked the Knicks too much since......November?
    This is getting old and tired. Well if anyone looks at my posting history then they can see that I was posting in the Knicks forum for YEARS before this year, and that I had never posted in a different NBA forum as far as I can recall.

    But basketball is my 4th sport behind football, baseball and hockey in that order. So not into the Knicks as much as my teams in those sports. The officiating and the focus on the stars above the teams makes basketball the worst in my opinion.

    Also I am still trying to root for the Nets but I just couldn't get into them in the off-season or this season. I probably never will.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    786
    vCash
    1500
    I am really annoyed with the fact that they went from jersey to Brooklyn and think they can 'own' the city from the Knicks, like cmon.. And even in Jersey they were all like "oh we going to convert all knick fans to net fans" -_-, I think the team is really obnoxious and so much talk but aren't even really that great.. I hate Kris Humphries, Dwill is overrated i don't get how people see him a bigger superstar than melo. and half their fanbase are banwagon ex-knick fans. Oh and their mascot is a joke.



    If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    516
    vCash
    1500
    Think Celts have more of a rivalry with Brooklyn. Those teams can't stand each other!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOULDA COULDA View Post
    Think Celts have more of a rivalry with Brooklyn. Those teams can't stand each other!
    Those mid tier Atlantic teams can rival all they want.

    I am still terrified of them come playoff time though.

    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,484
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    I don't hate the Nets. In fact, I would like to root for them, but I like the Knicks too much. Still I don't hate them and if they go further than the Knicks in the playoffs then I'll pull for them as a NY team.
    Don't you belong in the nets forum brahhh? Calling Carmelo Anthony - Gilbert Arenas like lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The link in my sig says you have never been a serious fan of the Knicks - your words not mine. That was just before this season. So you've liked the Knicks too much since......November?
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    This is getting old and tired. Well if anyone looks at my posting history then they can see that I was posting in the Knicks forum for YEARS before this year, and that I had never posted in a different NBA forum as far as I can recall.

    But basketball is my 4th sport behind football, baseball and hockey in that order. So not into the Knicks as much as my teams in those sports. The officiating and the focus on the stars above the teams makes basketball the worst in my opinion.

    Also I am still trying to root for the Nets but I just couldn't get into them in the off-season or this season. I probably never will.
    This will never get old and tired. Your presence on this forum is the only thing old and tired.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,488
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    This will never get old and tired. Your presence on this forum is the only thing old and tired.
    Not cool dude. Not. cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8
    Don't you belong in the nets forum brahhh? Calling Carmelo Anthony - Gilbert Arenas like lmao
    Actually, I said he was NOT like Gilbert Arenas. Go look it up brah.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    11,527
    vCash
    1500
    don't like them but not hate. I've stronger, negative feelings for Bulls, Lakers, Heat and Celtics.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,391
    vCash
    1500
    I guess I hate them. And it's really just because of this year.

    I live in NJ (originally from Queens) and I was always a Knick fan, but the Nets in NJ was always cool because they were something Jersey can call its own.

    However, I hate Jay-Z (Nas all day, greatest MC to ever pick up a microphone), I hate how the Nets came into NY and suddenly thought they own the city, I hate their fake tough guy persona while in actuality they have some of the softest players in the league, I hate their fans, I hate how THEY tried to stir up a rivalry that didnt exist, and I hate how they're associated with the Knicks even though we're in a different stratosphere. I understand the geographic aspect, but still, this should be like the Giants and the Jets in the sense that people/media realize Giants are a top team and Jets suck.

    All of the reasons I listed stem from their move to Brooklyn. The fake rivalry, fake toughness, Jay-Z, and blind idiotic fans.

    When they were in NJ they knew their place. Jersey's mediocre team. And if they did succeed, I wouldn't even be mad...although it would kill me to see them over the Knicks.

    Basically I'd rather see the NJ Nets beat the Knicks than the BK Nets beat the Knicks. Now I wanna see everyone beat the **** out the BK Nets.

    ...and lol @ Stoic.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,484
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    I guess I hate them. And it's really just because of this year.

    I live in NJ (originally from Queens) and I was always a Knick fan, but the Nets in NJ was always cool because they were something Jersey can call its own.

    However, I hate Jay-Z (Nas all day, greatest MC to ever pick up a microphone), I hate how the Nets came into NY and suddenly thought they own the city, I hate their fake tough guy persona while in actuality they have some of the softest players in the league, I hate their fans, I hate how THEY tried to stir up a rivalry that didnt exist, and I hate how they're associated with the Knicks even though we're in a different stratosphere. I understand the geographic aspect, but still, this should be like the Giants and the Jets in the sense that people/media realize Giants are a top team and Jets suck.

    All of the reasons I listed stem from their move to Brooklyn. The fake rivalry, fake toughness, Jay-Z, and blind idiotic fans.

    When they were in NJ they knew their place. Jersey's mediocre team. And if they did succeed, I wouldn't even be mad...although it would kill me to see them over the Knicks.

    Basically I'd rather see the NJ Nets beat the Knicks than the BK Nets beat the Knicks. Now I wanna see everyone beat the **** out the BK Nets.

    ...and lol @ Stoic.
    1. I disagree with Nas being the best ever on Mic
    2. Why would you want to see anyone beat the knicks at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •