Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    The Nyets, they aren't a threat.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    I don't hate the nots

the swamp monsters are destined to have a great team

in my great, great,great, great grandsons, cousins, brothers, nephew's lifetime

damn that's a lot of inbreeding

****ing in-laws

what was this thread about again

vCash
    Most rivalries are build by one of two things, jealousy or a beat down

I hate the yankees because....

1. they spend too much money- jealousy
    2. Theyve won 27 WS Championships-jealousy
    3. They think its their god given right to win it all every year-jealousy
    4. They own us in Interleague play-Beat down
    5. they beat us in 2000 WS-Beatdown

some other rivalries might be because you hate a certain player or coach but those tend to go away when the player or coach moves on.

Brooklyn is a new team new rival since leaving NJ. regular season games are great, but winning, and playoff domination is what really creates rivalries. If the Knicks knocked the nets off in April, nets fans would HATE the Knicks, knicks fans would be ho hum "just brooklyn"
    If the nets dispatched the knicks in the playoffs....knicks fans ould Loathe brooklyn and a hated heated rivalry would be born.

I have no hatred for the Nets yet, but that could happen.

I was not an NFL fan until my late teens, both the jets and the Giants sucked. So, I root for both, always have. If they play each other i prefer the Jets, but if the Giants were fighting for their playoff lives and the jets ere not, I would root for the Gmen .

baseball-mets all the way. Our day is coming, and we love the fact that Hank and hal are not george.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I have a question in line with this thread:

Miami vs the Nets who you rooting for?

And Boston vs Nets?
    I am rooting Nets each time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post

some other rivalries might be because you hate a certain player or coach but those tend to go away when the player or coach moves on.

Brooklyn is a new team new rival since leaving NJ. regular season games are great, but winning, and playoff domination is what really creates rivalries. If the Knicks knocked the nets off in April, nets fans would HATE the Knicks, knicks fans would be ho hum "just brooklyn"
    If the nets dispatched the knicks in the playoffs....knicks fans ould Loathe brooklyn and a hated heated rivalry would be born.

I was not an NFL fan until my late teens, both the jets and the Giants sucked. So, I root for both, always have. If they play each other i prefer the Jets, but if the Giants were fighting for their playoff lives and the jets ere not, I would root for the Gmen .

baseball-mets all the way. Our day is coming, and we love the fact that Hank and hal are not george.
    you know in my day, the Knicks and Mets simply don't go.........I guess thats when the Nets were in Uniondale LI, but its still weird to me.

By the way the Mets spend also, but don't know how too

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you know in my day, the Knicks and Mets simply don't go.........I guess thats when the Nets were in Uniondale LI, but its still weird to me.

By the way the Mets spend also, but don't know how too
    I do have this throwback

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/fil...ork%20nets.jpg

love mitchell n ness

vCash
    No not really could honestly care less. I'm a Knicks fan first but i'm also a hardcore hoops fan so I just like watching good basketball. If a team is playing good ball i'm never opposed to watching them. The only team that I can honestly say I dislike is the Heat I do respect them and will watch them play but just the old Knicks-Heat rivalry burns deep in my veins!

vCash
    Don't hate the, just dislike Net PSD members, not all, some. Actually, I went to concert there last night, nice arena.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post

wow...we're both so alike....Giants are my #1 but I rarely miss Jets games.

Mets fan and I lOATHE the Yanks. They suck.

Nets...I don't hate them. I've always said, I'm going to TRY to like them. I'm from Brooklyn (Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bensonhurst areas)...so I look out for Brooklyn (it IS the best borough to live in.) But in no way, shape, or form do I want Brooklyn having a better record or beating the Knicks this year nor the next.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    I don't really care about the Nets. When they start competing with us for the Atlantic or if we ever see them in the playoffs it will become very easy to hate on them. But seeing as they just fired their coach and nowhere near the top of the East, I have no opinion about them.

vCash
    I want to hate the Nets, but I really like their new logo and jerseys. They look so sick.

I hate the Net trolls on this site though, and hate how the Nets think that they can take over NYC. So yeah, would love to see them fail.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    THE BROOKLYN KNIGHT???

That's all

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567