Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    How can you hate a team who had a blueprint for success which was signing Travis Outlaw, Johan Petro and Jordan Farmar as their blockbuster signings?
    It's not like NY signed Amare and got Melo/Tyson

That FO for that team is a joke.
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 12-28-2012 at 11:24 AM.

vCash
    I dont "hate" them...but I do want them to fail miserably and become a laughing stock. This is our town.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I don't hate the Nets but they have 3 or 4 trolls on PSD that make me want them to fail miserably.
    Boom. This is exactly. Wavey and DoMeFavors are the ring leaders of the Nets ******* club. Cant ****ing stand those guys and makes me hate the entire team. Sad when two idiots ruin the name of an entire fanbase here.

New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

As of 9/4/14

vCash
    Now I want them to fail even more with those Net fans in the main forum making claims that Phil Jackson is going to be coacing them.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I don't like them....cant say that I hate them just yet. They have a good team...I think they made a good decision to fire AJ....they're good but something is missing. If they get PJ no doubt they will get better and it will be a serious rivalry n NY.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Hate. Started hating them when they had J Kidd and the NJ Net fans were horrible. Now they are just a bunch of band wagon fans because of the BK move. Suck

vCash
    I am not a big east coast guy, but I do hate them cause DWill is on there team, and I have been a Jazz fan since about 1994.

I thought the whole BK thing was very lame. All they really did was get a better logo and better market which dipped into your market. No one in NY would ever pick New Jersey over the knicks. But now its the cool, gangster looking BK logo and name, that has attracted people, and I am half surprised you don't see Spike Lee at their games now...cause he is big on Brooklyn, he use to wear a hat that said Brooklyn on it(like way back before Nets were in BK).

vCash

Hate

Hate Releases chemicals in your body that will kill you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick bag View Post
    Hate. Started hating them when they had J Kidd and the NJ Net fans were horrible. Now they are just a bunch of band wagon fans because of the BK move. Suck
    your sig will bring me back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    your sig will bring me back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I am not a big east coast guy, but I do hate them cause DWill is on there team, and I have been a Jazz fan since about 1994.

I thought the whole BK thing was very lame. All they really did was get a better logo and better market which dipped into your market. No one in NY would ever pick New Jersey over the knicks. But now its the cool, gangster looking BK logo and name, that has attracted people, and I am half surprised you don't see Spike Lee at their games now...cause he is big on Brooklyn, he use to wear a hat that said Brooklyn on it(like way back before Nets were in BK).
    nahhhh spike is way too loyal but interesting take on deron from an long time jazz fan. Are most jazz fans happy about that trade?
    Last edited by Weezy; 12-28-2012 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK:24884222
    How about them Nets?

vCash
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 12-28-2012 at 01:44 PM.

vCash
    I have a question in line with this thread:

Miami vs the Nets who you rooting for?

And Boston vs Nets?

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I have a question in line with this thread:

Miami vs the Nets who you rooting for?

And Boston vs Nets?
    Ugh. Tough one.

If the Knicks absolutely CAN'T get to the ECF, I'd have to go Nets over Miami. They're not the Knicks, but they are local. Sort of. Not to mention I still think the whole Wade/Bosh/Lebron thing went down in a shady way.

And Nets over Boston hands down. I love Doc Rivers, but I really dislike Boston on a visceral level. Just WAY too much history there. It also doesn't help that Rondo and KG are jerks.

Either of those match ups would be enemy of my enemy more than whether I like the Nets or not.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast