Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    You could tell Avery was getting canned just by the desperate look on his face as the clock winded down last night. All players walked to the lockroom heads dropped Marbury style. Avery was grasping at straws vehemently arguing the last few calls even down 10 under a minute left.

Wonder who they go after. Something tells me Nate McMillan.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Actually I wouldn't be surprised one bit at Stan or Jeff Van Gundy

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    no, but I hate JayZ and his huge *** fugly nose.

vCash
    I don't see Jeff doing it all. His brother on the other hand would be a great fit
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    I wanted to hate the Nets after all the big talk about being the next big NY team.

After how this season is gone, I can't. It would be like hating on Charlotte or the Wizards. And it's not like they were ever competitive in previous seasons at the same time we were competitive. Just not enough substance to hate.

At this point, I just feel sorry for them.

Living in NYC and failing is tough. It's even tougher when you promise a Mountain and deliver a molehill.

Rough times ahead for D-Will and co....

vCash
    I had a feeling prior to the Johnson firing that they'd give Phil a call. Money talks and we all know Prokhorov has dough. Add into the equation of Phil wanting to stick it to the Lakers, I'm scared its a possibility.

Espn sources say they will in fact give him a call.

vCash
    I don't hate any team. But I don't appreciate the lack of class shown by Nets ownership. The big Nets sign outside of Madison Square Garden showed no class. The reference to Dolan as "that little man" by Prokherov was classless (and I am no fan of Dolan). There are many other examples.

I remember when our Knicks were pretty bad and the Lakers were on top. Lakers fans and ownership always showed class. It was Lakers ownership that let us buy a pick or two. Lakers fans who posted on this site were almost always wishing us better luck in the future.

That is just not the case with Nets trolls or Nets ownership. I don't hate. But I have no time for disrespectful people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    I had a feeling prior to the Johnson firing that they'd give Phil a call. Money talks and we all know Prokhorov has dough. Add into the equation of Phil wanting to stick it to the Lakers, I'm scared its a possibility.

Espn sources say they will in fact give him a call.
    No doubt, Jackson is a great coach. But he never won without a top level superstar like Kobe or Jordan. Who is the Nets' Kobe or Jordan? I'm not worried.

vCash
    Jackson ain't coaching that team.

vCash
    Interesting, do posters recall when Woody took over last yr and all the wins?

The reason was this happens to all NBA teams that fire their coach, so lets see if that applies now to the Nets.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    My roommate being a Nets fan talks a lot of **** about them and how great joe Johnson so yes I absolutely hate the Nets.

vCash
    i want them to lose

badly

vCash
    Dont like them. They should have just come to NY and excepted their 2nd fiddle role. But never like who they always tried to get every top player we have tried to get.
    Props To KnicksR4Real For The Sig

Props To KniCks4LiFe

vCash
    Haha this thread is hilarious. As for me I don't hate them cuz hate is such a strong word but I def dislike them after all the antics they pulled before and after moving to NY.

It's time for them to PUT UP or SHUT UP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    I am really annoyed with the fact that they went from jersey to Brooklyn and think they can 'own' the city from the Knicks, like cmon.. And even in Jersey they were all like "oh we going to convert all knick fans to net fans" -_-, I think the team is really obnoxious and so much talk but aren't even really that great.. I hate Kris Humphries, Dwill is overrated i don't get how people see him a bigger superstar than melo. and half their fanbase are banwagon ex-knick fans. Oh and their mascot is a joke.
    This has to be the funniest trashing by a chick on PSD.. LOL. Props.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast