Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 102
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn NYC... orig: Peekskill
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    I'm from BK and live right near the stadium. I don't hate them. I want them to be good. But every time we play them, I want them to choke badly. BLopez, JJ and Hump are the worst, but I love Dwill's game.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,499
    vCash
    1500
    I was always a D Will fan.. until he went to the Nets

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    646
    vCash
    1500
    Not at all.. hope they improve and stay relevant. Just hate the 3 loser trolls that dickride them without fail.


    Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

    Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    1. I disagree with Nas being the best ever on Mic
    2. Why would you want to see anyone beat the knicks at all?
    1. Who do you think is the best to ever do it?
    2. Maybe I wasn't clear enough or you misunderstood, I don't wanna see anyone beat the Knicks. I can't wait till the day we can call ourselves champions . What I meant was, I would have preferred to see the the New Jersey Nets succeed than the Brooklyn Nets.

    Hopefully that clears it up.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,303
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    1. Who do you think is the best to ever do it?
    2. Maybe I wasn't clear enough or you misunderstood, I don't wanna see anyone beat the Knicks. I can't wait till the day we can call ourselves champions . What I meant was, I would have preferred to see the the New Jersey Nets succeed than the Brooklyn Nets.

    Hopefully that clears it up.
    1. My order is Big - Em - Pac - Big L - Nas - Jada - Jay-z - Fab and from there it changes everytime i say it it.

    2. Yea that makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    1. My order is Big - Em - Pac - Big L - Nas - Jada - Jay-z - Fab and from there it changes everytime i say it it.

    2. Yea that makes sense
    I know this is a Knicks forum but I gotta share my top 5 now lol.

    Nas
    Rakim
    Pac
    BIG
    Em

    Those IMO are the top 5 hip hop artists. If I was to list my 5 favorite or who I think are the top 5 lyricists, it'd be different.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    874
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    I hate the Lakers because they think they are the best sports franchise ever, they have a losing record in 1/3 of the season and talk about trading every single goddamn player, calls always go there way and the feel they have to waste 5 minutes of everybody's time to ***** during the game on what is an obvious call [but not to them]. Every time we play them, we end up with an injured player or two. They have turned Howard into a wanker.The fans are horrendous. Remember that game we had with them at MSG? Remember that girl who kept on screaming "Lets go Lakers wooooooo", and not being respectful of the announcers right in front of her????? And there's a few fans like that of any L.A team everywhere. Disgusting. Just cheer a few times. DON'T SCREAM RANDOM FACTS AT EVERY GODDAMN TIMEOUT. NO ONE CAN WIN AT TIME OUT.
    I think they'd even admit that that title belongs to the Yankees.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,910
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    yeah, i don't like them at all.

    Big fan of Jigga but they could go 0-82 and it wouldn't phase him.
    I believe the expression is that if they were indeed winless that he could still "look at you like this $h!t gravy."

    I was born and raised in Brooklyn... I don't hate them, but I did root for Boston yesterday.
    ill root for them against the heat, though.
    Not Huge fan of their roster either. I kinda hate Blatche

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    759
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    I know this is a Knicks forum but I gotta share my top 5 now lol.

    Nas
    Rakim
    Pac
    BIG
    Em

    Those IMO are the top 5 hip hop artists. If I was to list my 5 favorite or who I think are the top 5 lyricists, it'd be different.
    Guru (how can you have a list without Guru?)
    Ol Dirty
    Rakim
    Big L
    Chuck D

    But as for the topic- I hope the Nets stay relevant. It would be a blast to have a few years where both teams are playing at a level of excellence, and are fun to watch. The Knicks/Nets games this year have been a blast, and have been the most fun games to watch this year.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,303
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    I think they'd even admit that that title belongs to the Yankees.
    But Lakers are right there though as one of the best sports franchise of all-time. They normally do whatever it takes to win and normally well win...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,604
    vCash
    1500
    Not hard to watch a team fail when they have DWill/JoeJ/Crash/Lopez maxed out for the next 4 years with little to no room for improving the team with the exception of Vet mins and drafting.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,242
    vCash
    1500
    their jerseys are pretty sick though, and i'd love to have a pg of williams' ability and wallace is a solid player as well. still hate them though.
    This is just the beginning. Let's keep it up. History is bound to repeat itself. Let's hope that this time it's for the best.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,538
    vCash
    1500
    They caused the hate themselves, they put the hate on the knicks they publicly went after Knick fans, they put up that larger than life poster on the side of the building across from the Garden.

    They are a bunch of wanna bee's, and taking JJ at this point in his career with his shot selection and shooting percentage will haunt them a long long time.

    They did Atlanta a major favor taking that contract.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,325
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    I am really annoyed with the fact that they went from jersey to Brooklyn and think they can 'own' the city from the Knicks, like cmon.. And even in Jersey they were all like "oh we going to convert all knick fans to net fans" -_-, I think the team is really obnoxious and so much talk but aren't even really that great.. I hate Kris Humphries, Dwill is overrated i don't get how people see him a bigger superstar than melo. and half their fanbase are banwagon ex-knick fans. Oh and their mascot is a joke.
    couldn't have said it any better =D


  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    22,851
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    They caused the hate themselves, they put the hate on the knicks they publicly went after Knick fans, they put up that larger than life poster on the side of the building across from the Garden.

    They are a bunch of wanna bee's, and taking JJ at this point in his career with his shot selection and shooting percentage will haunt them a long long time.

    They did Atlanta a major favor taking that contract.
    DWill handcuffed them big time. If they don't make that move I highly doubt he stays. Making that move prevents them from getting any better. Lose-lose. DWill looks like hes going to be the Dwight Howard of this season - guy who pretty much destroys his reputation and looks like a heartless fool who points the blame everywhere but himself.

    They really could have done some amazing things with all that cap space and the lotto pick they traded for Wallace. I know they were desperate but they could have put together a package for Harden in all reality.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •