Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Do you hate the Nets

Merry Christmas ya'll. Been hanging around the forum for a while but rarely post, but I have been wondering this for a while- how do you guys feel about the Nets?

More specifically, do you hate the Nets? Or even feel a strong sense of dislike with the Nets?

I don't know how to start a poll, so I am throwing it out as a straight forward question. What are your feelings toward the Nets? I obviously do not root for them when they play the Knicks, but I have been a fan for a long time, and have never felt a sense of competition with them, or rivalry with them. When we sucked, they were fun to watch. When we were really good, they were not much of a threat. And now, the Knicks/Nets games have been a blast, and as long as it does not affect our seeding, I do not mind them doing well when they are not playing us.

I am a Met fan that hates the Yankees, so I find it odd that I do not hate the cross town rivals, but I actually enjoy watching them play, and root for them against teams I hate like the Pacers and Celtics. Wondering how you guys feel.

Merry Christmas

vCash
    Im not a fan of D will, Prokonhov, somewhat Jay Z and Avery Johnson because of his high toned voice. Plus their fans can think they can take over the city in the blink of an eye, combine those, and yes you could say I dislike them greatly.

I want to see them fail.

KNICKS PATS SOX

vCash
    I want them to fail miserably

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    This..How do you walk into a town and say your taking over before you play a game..Disrespectful is what it was...

vCash
    yeah, i don't like them at all.

Big fan of Jigga but they could go 0-82 and it wouldn't phase him.

vCash
    I don't hate the Nets but they have 3 or 4 trolls on PSD that make me want them to fail miserably.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I don't hate the Nets but they have 3 or 4 trolls on PSD that make me want them to fail miserably.
    Dude. That move 'Melo pulled in your sig, might be the best i've seen from him in a Knick uniform. No joke. Thats how a superstar finishes at the rim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Me too. I don't really hate the Nets before, but these Nets trolls are so annoying and it makes me want their team to suck and rot.

Battle of the Tanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Dude. That move 'Melo pulled in your sig, might be the best i've seen from him in a Knick uniform. No joke. Thats how a superstar finishes at the rim.
    Hell Yeah!!

vCash
    Hate is a really strong word.

That being said, I really hate them!

vCash
    Punks. Hate Humph, Lopez and Wallace.

Yes, I want them to fail. Hate em.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    This. I get a sick amount of pleasure watching them fail.

vCash
    Yup I hate the team , I hate all the bandwagon fans , and "knicks fans " they root for both. And for some reason I just really hate Brook Lopez
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    I hate the Lakers because they think they are the best sports franchise ever, they have a losing record in 1/3 of the season and talk about trading every single goddamn player, calls always go there way and the feel they have to waste 5 minutes of everybody's time to ***** during the game on what is an obvious call [but not to them]. Every time we play them, we end up with an injured player or two. They have turned Howard into a wanker.The fans are horrendous. Remember that game we had with them at MSG? Remember that girl who kept on screaming "Lets go Lakers wooooooo", and not being respectful of the announcers right in front of her????? And there's a few fans like that of any L.A team everywhere. Disgusting. Just cheer a few times. DON'T SCREAM RANDOM FACTS AT EVERY GODDAMN TIMEOUT. NO ONE CAN WIN AT TIME OUT.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Im from brooklyn and I dont like them. I dont know what it is. Maybe its because I dont like Lopez and Kris, and I think wallace and JJ is way over rated/ over paid. and D will is nothing compared to his old self..... and the colors stink too, a wanna be spurs team.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast