Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe Tebow has a high completion % this year becauuse every team thinks he will runn when he comes into the game and are caught off guard when he passes? Nope, probably doesn't go through you Tebow fans. He's a pathetic QB. Period. I'd rather have Gabbert than Teblow
    Well enjoy your 1 to 6 win seasons every year then.

vCash
    really what would it hurt for next year to let Tebow be the starter for next year? We have 2 freakin wins this year. Worse than last year. Its not like there is an Andrew Luck type QB available in the draft so use our very very high first round pick on a game changer on defense and go from there. I forgot, many of you probably want Michael Vick...lol

vCash
    Just no to Tebow...that's all im going to say. I don't want him here...I want a real qb.

vCash
    You need more than one good quarterback on a team. Some teams in the league are starting third string QBs this weekend. If the Jets cut Tebow, Jaguars should be all over him. Gabbert is still improving, but Henne isn't going to get any better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mn1170 View Post
    really what would it hurt for next year to let Tebow be the starter for next year? We have 2 freakin wins this year. Worse than last year. Its not like there is an Andrew Luck type QB available in the draft so use our very very high first round pick on a game changer on defense and go from there. I forgot, many of you probably want Michael Vick...lol
    Yeah let's stunt the growth of the young promising WRs already on the roster by getting Teeblow and let's become a circus act. That Sounds smart.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    You need more than one good quarterback on a team. Some teams in the league are starting third string QBs this weekend. If the Jets cut Tebow, Jaguars should be all over him. Gabbert is still improving, but Henne isn't going to get any better.
    If Tebow comes here, he starts, period. No way in the world Gabbert could deal with the media circus that would engulf the Jags if Tebow were signed

vCash
    nobody can deal with the **** show that tebow brings.

i just feel so bad for the wr if he comes here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    nobody can deal with the **** show that tebow brings.

i just feel so bad for the wr if he comes here.

yep. sign the petition bro

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    yep. sign the petition bro
    Sign the petiton, lmao. Khan dont give a **** about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Sign the petiton, lmao. Khan dont give a **** about that.
    ya but the GM has final decision on players. Khan should stick to wat he knows(running a business) and let the GM do wat he knows(finding Talent).

TEBOW is not an NFL talent qb who doesnt want to play another position. make him retire and maybe id let him come in to be a Coach or something but he should go play rugby cuz he seems pretty perfect for it considering hes a billion times better as a runner than a passer.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    who here wants an al davis like gm? i know i dont.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    who here wants an al davis like gm? i know i dont.
    If it wasnt for him we wouldnt have Blackmon either, no telling who Gene would of drafted. If Gene is here than I would rather Khan be like Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    If it wasnt for him we wouldnt have Blackmon either, no telling who Gene would of drafted. If Gene is here than I would rather Khan be like Davis.
    so u want the owner who prefers to have people who we pays to scout players and make player decisions make the decisions instead.

rather have a new gm than gene but i wouldnt want khan making the GM moves. sure we might not have gotten blackmon but gene did do his hw on him and supposedly he gave a good interview but it really doesnt matter about blackmon. theres a better chance that our pass offense(with henne would be ranked 12(that was prior to last week vs pats)) would fall dramaticly. sure he can be a saint all he wants but the truth and matter is that tim tebow is not an NFL talent qb which he thinks he is.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    we will see what happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Yeah let's stunt the growth of the young promising WRs already on the roster by getting Teeblow and let's become a circus act. That Sounds smart.....
    Yeah I felt horrible for Demaryius Thomas when he caught that slant and took it 80 yards for the TD to win the playoff game.

Look there is no one better out there. No Payton Manning type FA or an Andrew Luck in the draft. It would be a waste to pick a QB in this draft class. Tebow needs a chance to start full time. He is a winner and a great leader, something this team needs. With the right people around him, he can do great things. In his college career he beat Andrew Luck in every stat there is. This team wants to be a power running team. Tebow gives you that. Instead of concentrating on MJD, they have to account for Tebow. Thats when he hits his receivers cause the defense must cheat up and play the run.

Denver screwed up by not keeping Tebow. Tebow would have gladly sat on the bench in Denver and learned mechanics a couple years behind Peyton Manning. It would be a no brainer for everyone cause no one would be screaming for Tebow over Peyton. Elway's and Fox's arrogance blew that for them. When Manning retires in a year or two, who will they have? Could have had Tebow ready to go.

I guarantee we would get more than 2 freakin wins with Tebow fulltime at the helm.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast