Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

the obligatory he who shall not be named thread

this thread is created so we dont go off topic about that sucky *** qb whos rumored to be heading here.

way to petition about it

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Please god let it not happen ray:
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    hoping he goes to the chiefs

vCash
    I don't like the idea of having ...him vs Gabbert to compete for QB 1 and 2 on this team...that's like only having ESPN vs FOX compete for 1 and 2. We won't be able to have a good shot at Geno Smith because the Chiefs will be picking first it seems.

Going to be fun to see how it plays out though.

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    Please god let it not happen ray:
    yes because who would want a qb who took over a 1-4 team and ended up with an 8-8 record, a divison title, a playoff win only to be defeated by the Patriots who went on to the Superbowl. Jax always loses to the Patriots now and besides, Gabbert and Henne are doing awesome so yeah dont let it happen

vCash
    please no tebow. he should be playing in the CFL not on the Jags.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mn1170 View Post
    yes because who would want a qb who took over a 1-4 team and ended up with an 8-8 record, a divison title, a playoff win only to be defeated by the Patriots who went on to the Superbowl. Jax always loses to the Patriots now and besides, Gabbert and Henne are doing awesome so yeah dont let it happen
    Yeah you are right! Let's get a guy who throws the bounce pass as well as Jason Kidd, who couldn't throw for more than 200 yards in a game if his life depended on it, and is horrible in practice! I want THAT guy on my team. Maybe if we can get all of Denver's defense as well, it will work out the same way. Let's do it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Yeah you are right! Let's get a guy who throws the bounce pass as well as Jason Kidd, who couldn't throw for more than 200 yards in a game if his life depended on it, and is horrible in practice! I want THAT guy on my team. Maybe if we can get all of Denver's defense as well, it will work out the same way. Let's do it
    And as I watched Tebow win game after game in Denver, John Fox and John Elway had expressions on their faces like "crap its hard to drag him under the bus when he keeps getting us wins."

Tebow has a higher QB rating than Gabbert this year and has only thrown 39 yards..Tells how awesome the Jags are at that position.

2011 jaguars under Blaine Gabbert...5-11
    2012 jaguars under Blain Gabbert/Chad Henne...2-13 with one to go.

Not going the right way here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    please no tebow. he should be playing in the CFL not on the Jags.
    as if tebow can throw the ball better in a more passing league. he needs to do rugby.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    as if tebow can throw the ball better in a more passing league. he needs to do rugby.
    I thought you wanted clowney? If you think Tebow is so bad you should want him to come here so you can get you guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I thought you wanted clowney? If you think Tebow is so bad you should want him to come here so you can get you guy.
    i want clowney if we end up sucking but i dont want no tebow on this team

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Tebow has about an 80% completion rate this year. His career passer rating is higher than both Gabbert and Henne's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Tebow has about an 80% completion rate this year. His career passer rating is higher than both Gabbert and Henne's.
    he threw like 8 passes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    he threw like 8 passes
    Well, if he was 0 for 8, then you guys could whine about his passing with some credibility. But he still has a better career rating over three seasons that either Jaguar QB at the moment. With two different teams and very little support from the front office or coaching staff of either team. When Tebow was in Denver and Orton went down, the first thing the Broncos did was to trade away their only reliable, experienced, reciever at the time, Brandon Lloyd. Tebow worked with a bunch of raw rookies, with the two guys he started with, Decker and Thomas both missing time with injury. If Tim had another year in Denver with those two, his numbers would be as good as Manning's probably.

vCash
    Did you ever think that maybe Tebow has a high completion % this year becauuse every team thinks he will runn when he comes into the game and are caught off guard when he passes? Nope, probably doesn't go through you Tebow fans. He's a pathetic QB. Period. I'd rather have Gabbert than Teblow

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast