Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    The last thing teenagers need is an excuse to have sex. If they want to have sex they can deal with the responsibility that goes along with it.
    And now fortunately, there will be one less consequence of doing something that they were going to do anyways.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    The last thing teenagers need is an excuse to have sex. If they want to have sex they can deal with the responsibility that goes along with it.
    yes because kids was celibate before this. give me a break. and the problem with them dealing with this is that we all deal with it as a society when they become single teen moms living in poverty. as blueman2424 said...if a <$0.50 piece of latex is going to prevent another kid from winding up needing adoption or living in poverty, why wouldn't you be in favor of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    At this point, I'm starting to feel the same way.

vCash
    Does this encourage sex AT school, or is it more for kids who cannot drive to go pick up their own condoms?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiansFan337 View Post
    Does this encourage sex AT school, or is it more for kids who cannot drive to go pick up their own condoms?
    That's the million dollar question. I was hoping maybe some other schools had done this to maybe get some better perspective. Hopefully the latter though.

vCash
    The local JC has these all over campus in my hometown and at the college in the town I'm stationed
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray_R View Post
    It would of been avoided if they would pumped something else in their mouth and swallowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    everybody is having sex in highschool

it was like that 10-20 years ago and it won't change, especially with today's media

these condoms are just for birth control since we have a lot of dumb teens getting pregnant and becoming bad parents since they are not prepared and mentally ready for a huge responsibility

vCash
    I always grabbed domes at school. Hell, they were free why wouldn't I? Don't see what the big deal is?

vCash
    Unfortunately it's us as a society who has to deal with the consequences as well.

Teenage pregnancy correlates with little/no education, higher crime rates, and a long-term drain on our financial support systems -- usually from the mom, the father and the kid. 3 lives that 95% of the time don't fulfill their potential and instead become a drain on society. (no offense intended to anyone)

Condoms should be given out to any teenager who wants one, no questions asked.
    Last edited by conway429; 12-27-2012 at 12:49 AM.

vCash
    Im with him ^^^.

vCash
    I blame Amaro.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    bette rthan the alternative. kids aren't just not going to have sex
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Where is the money from the dispensers going towards? (If they aren't free)

vCash
    Unfortunately they (apparently) didn't put these in Camden public high schools or community colleges for that fact.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast