Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    Oh..so now you're joking?

Grow the hell up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Better a pill in a teenagers mouth than a baby out of a teenagers vagina is what I've always said.
    If that isn't a joke idk what the **** is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    But what if the result of the parent finding out their underage child is pregnant, is that child being abused by the father or mother?
    You do realize how small of a percentage this situation is? And I'm no psychologist but the kids who are abused by parents are some of the most likely to exercise safe sex or be completely abstinent.

Fear is a helluva motivator.

3. 12-25-2012, 11:19 PM
    Reason
    Please don't respond to those types of posts

4. 12-25-2012, 11:20 PM
    Reason

5. 12-25-2012, 11:25 PM
    Reason

6. 12-25-2012, 11:36 PM
    Reason

7. 12-25-2012, 11:41 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox:24861976
    Better a pill in a teenagers mouth than a baby out of a teenagers vagina is what I've always said.
    Yeah, that's it! We'll just solve the problem by pumping pills into teen's mouths!
    Forget having to own up to bad choices and why bother telling parents?

See...this is the kind of radical thinking that has our Country stinking worse than a clogged toilet right now. I'm embarrassed.
    It would of been avoided if they would pumped something else in their mouth and swallowed.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    good idea

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    they need this in memphis too

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    As a former teacher in Philadelphia, this resource is sorely needed. Teens by default make poor decisions all the time - to worry about the logistics of informing parents (which are sometimes absent or not in power to make a difference anyway) while more teenagers gets pregnant is...whatever that word is for "preoccupation with something completely unimportant."

Let's not forget that the number one and two indicators of poverty are:

1. Being a teen parent.
    2. Being the child of that teen parent.

Additionally, and I'm not complaining about the system here but just reminding you how it works, more people winding up in poverty means higher expenses to the government, which means higher expenses to you.

If a <$0.50 piece of latex is going to prevent another kid from winding up needing adoption or living in poverty, why wouldn't you be in favor of it? The decision to engage in sex is a risky one already, but giving students an opportunity to pick up a condom is an opportunity for them to actually make a good decision.

vCash
    dont be a fool, wrap your tool

vCash
    I don't get why parents think this will be such a motivator to make teens have sex, the kids will literally have to make a conscious decision to go into the nurse's office and get a condom. Its not like these dispensers are publicly displayed in the halls or bathrooms. I do think though however that the nurses should be required to keep a list of the parents that opt their kids out, or really there is no merit to a parent's decision on one of the most crucial decisions that they will make about their child in their lifetime. I know that kids are likely going to do what they want to do anyway, but its good piece of mind for a parent that they at least made their effort as well.

Honestly I think this is a great decision and I would like to see more schools implement it.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    once you get into a long term relationship, u realize how much condoms suck.

that being said... up until you find the woman you want to marry, wrap it up

vCash
    The only thing with the pill is that it teaches kids that unprotected sex is okay. It might keep a baby out but not STDs....

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    This particular district has 13 schools handing out Plan B to high school girls...and without any policy that parents have to be notified.

I don't care where you stand on the political map...putting any kind of pill into a student's mouth, w/o their parent's consent, is insane.
    Exactly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Considering the kids are going to have sex regardless of what you do this seems like the logical thing to do. Unless you want to pretend that the kids aren't going to have sex without condoms, you can't be against this decision. I will note the irony of those who most staunchly attack this will more than likely use the same argument that banning other items (cough...cough...guns) won't stop people who want them from getting them nor will it stop them from being used.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    what part of NY is this happening in with the plan b pill

vCash
    this is a good idea.where was this when i was in school,there was way too many pregnant girls and people with std's in my class

vCash
    The last thing teenagers need is an excuse to have sex. If they want to have sex they can deal with the responsibility that goes along with it.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast