Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    They have it at my college in vending: machine right next to the chocolate and snack

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    The local JC has these all over campus in my hometown and at the college in the town I'm stationed
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    They have it at my college in vending: machine right next to the chocolate and snack
    Duh because college. This is Public School we're talking about here.

vCash
    Better condoms than bullet dispensers, I suppose.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Duh because college. This is Public School we're talking about here.
    Well, some colleges ARE public schools.

But I understand what you mean.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    yes because kids was celibate before this. give me a break. and the problem with them dealing with this is that we all deal with it as a society when they become single teen moms living in poverty. as blueman2424 said...if a <$0.50 piece of latex is going to prevent another kid from winding up needing adoption or living in poverty, why wouldn't you be in favor of it?
    That's a parent's right to provide their children with condoms or not. The school has no business being involved in people's sex lives. It is none of their or my business. If they want to take the risk then let them. If they want to screw up their lives then let them. You said it yourself... its a 50 cent piece of latex.... make them get it on their own instead of exposing them to it in an educational facility.

I have no problem with people using condoms.... I'd prefer it. I don't want people reproducing. But I am more focused on personal accountability than any other issue because once people are actually held accountable and the government stops bailing them out for every poor decision they are going to make, then they actually have incentive to be smarter. There is absolutely no incentive to live a good and moral life in today's society. There is no incentive to work hard. There is no incentive to be responsible.

Handing out condoms makes all of that worse, not better.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    That's a parent's right to provide their children with condoms or not. The school has no business being involved in people's sex lives. It is none of their or my business. If they want to take the risk then let them. If they want to screw up their lives then let them. You said it yourself... its a 50 cent piece of latex.... make them get it on their own instead of exposing them to it in an educational facility.

I have no problem with people using condoms.... I'd prefer it. I don't want people reproducing. But I am more focused on personal accountability than any other issue because once people are actually held accountable and the government stops bailing them out for every poor decision they are going to make, then they actually have incentive to be smarter. There is absolutely no incentive to live a good and moral life in today's society. There is no incentive to work hard. There is no incentive to be responsible.

Handing out condoms makes all of that worse, not better.
    It amazes me that an actual thought process occurred in the making of this post.

136-206, 66% CMP, 1,517 Yds, 7.36 Avg, 9 TD, 4 INTs, 60.9 QBR, 94.3 RTG

This man is making me question my sexuality

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234