1 14.29%
  • Alexander Khokhlachev

0 0%
  • Matt Grzelcyk

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Future B's at the 2013 World Juniors

I thought It'd be nice to have a separate thread to post news and stats on the prospects representing the Bruins in the WJC!

Team Canada
    Dougie Hamilton - '11 / #9 Overall
    Malcolm Subban - '12 / #24 Overall
    Anthony Camara - '11 / #81 Overall

Team Russia
    Alexander Khokhlachev - '11 / #40 Overall

Team USA
    Matt Grzelcyk - '12 / #85 Overall

I'M STILL HOLDING HOPE THAT WE HAVE AN NHL SEASON!!

Sidney Crosby? Tuukka's Not Impressed

vCash
    Malcolm's starting tomorrow for team Canada. I'm excited to see Dougie and Koko play as well.

vCash
    Anthony Camara seems to be a guy not many people talk about.. Based on the little I've seen of him, the dude is Lucic-lite. He's had an amazing year.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Anthony Camara seems to be a guy not many people talk about.. Based on the little I've seen of him, the dude is Lucic-lite. He's had an amazing year.
    I'm getting very excited about Camara. We drafted him earlier than he was projected and he was the youngest player in the draft. Tough guy who is now scoring like a beast, he has really worked hard too.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Looking forward to seeing Subban...

vCash
    Russia game was great to Watch

vCash
    After day one this is what the B's prospects have done

Dougie Hamilton - 1 Assist
    Anthony Camara - 1 Assist
    Alexander Khokhlachev - 1 Goal
    Malcolm Subban - 3 GA / 28 SOG / 25 SV

Now onto something non-B's prospect related....

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that RNH can play in this tournament? I think if you have "x" amount of games played in the NHL you should not be allowed to play in an amateur tournament like the WJC. Look at today for example, he put up 1G & 4A and was the main reason that Canada beat Germany. Had there been an NHL season he would not have been playing in this tournament. If you look at Canada's roster they probably have 5-6 guys that would all be on NHL rosters had there been a season.

vCash
    durinthe last fully lost season, Bergeron had already played his rookie season, not sure if he won rookie of the year , but he was very high up there for sure. during the lockout, he had a year under his belt but won tournament mvp on team Canada's junior team ( which had Crosby on it btw ). so no, i don't have a problem with it. Its' an under 19 tournament, not a lot of 19 year olds are able to make their pro teams that year, not really fair to penalize those that do but prohibiting them from playing when the chance arises

vCash
    wait... RNH the main reason they won against Germany? Canada wins without RNH against Germany. But I have no problem with him playing... GO SWEDEN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    After day one this is what the B's prospects have done

Dougie Hamilton - 1 Assist
    Anthony Camara - 1 Assist
    Alexander Khokhlachev - 1 Goal
    Malcolm Subban - 3 GA / 28 SOG / 25 SV

Now onto something non-B's prospect related....

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that RNH can play in this tournament? I think if you have "x" amount of games played in the NHL you should not be allowed to play in an amateur tournament like the WJC. Look at today for example, he put up 1G & 4A and was the main reason that Canada beat Germany. Had there been an NHL season he would not have been playing in this tournament. If you look at Canada's roster they probably have 5-6 guys that would all be on NHL rosters had there been a season.
    I see your point, but I think it would be unfair to not let him play just for being at an advanced point in his career compared to his age group.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    I'm getting very excited about Camara. We drafted him earlier than he was projected and he was the youngest player in the draft. Tough guy who is now scoring like a beast, he has really worked hard too.
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=122851

He is having an amazing year, it seems his PIM's have gone down and his Points have gone up, can't wait to see what this kid turns out to be
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

vCash
    saw this hit the other day on a replay, didn't know it was Camara until i searched his name on youtube to see some videos of his play....

Can you say LIT UP?
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    saw this hit the other day on a replay, didn't know it was Camara until i searched his name on youtube to see some videos of his play....

Can you say LIT UP?
    Feel bad for the kid but my first thought was....Welcome to the game, skate with your head up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Feel bad for the kid but my first thought was....Welcome to the game, skate with your head up
    agreed. i don't understand how Camara got a game misconduct for that hit.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

vCash
    It was probably because the Slovakian had to get off the ice in a stretcher. There was no penalty called at first and then they saw how bad the guy was hurt. Very dumb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast