Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Anyone watching the Thunder/Spurs game tonight?

The guys are playing amazing defense and made some great adjustments going into the 2nd half. They're up by 18 at the moment.

Thunder - 82
    Spurs - 64

Ibaka has 20 points, 12 boards.
    Westbrook has 16 points, 7 assist, and 3 steals!
    Kevin Durant has 15 points, 3 blocks. Playing AMAZING D.
    Kevin Martin has 13 points.

vCash
    70%, that is what Martin shot tonight. Thabo only scored 2 points but he was everywhere. Russell is becoming the player we need him to be very consistently. He is becoming unstoppable. KD is getting it done, offense, defense, he is a complete superstar and he still insists he will get better, scary. Ibaka? He and Russ are vying for the most improved player this year and I don't know that the edge doesn't go to Serge. That top of the key shot is virtually automatic and his overall game on the defensive end is better. Not saying Russ isn't playing better defense. Much more disciplined, not taking so many chances and giving up easy layups. Anyone trying to play against him has to feel like the Tasmanian devil is in their hip pocket. You can just keep going down the line.

We are a better team than we were last year, it's that simple. My man Frenchie has got to be in love with the ball movement and the spacing, n'est pas vrai que mon ami?

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

vCash
    Ibaka is growing so quickly... My god, if he can consistently put night like those together then OKC will simply be unstoppable.

Fun to watch.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch the last few since I'm on vacation. Next game I'll get to watch is the Christmas Day game.

vCash
    I was on vacation as well... Haven't been watching any of the games.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    You guys want a good European website you can watch the games on for free? I can hook you up with a link.

vCash
    I already use firstrowsports.eu, but when you take a family trip (17 total members) to Disney World you just don't have any time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    I already use firstrowsports.eu, but when you take a family trip (17 total members) to Disney World you just don't have any time.
    That's the site I use and I love it lol.

And I completely understand hope you enjoy your vacation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    That's the site I use and I love it lol.

And I completely understand hope you enjoy your vacation.
    Luckily its over. Disney is more like work then a vacation, so I'm glad to be back home. Still haven't recovered from the drive from Orlando to OkC though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Luckily its over. Disney is more like work then a vacation, so I'm glad to be back home. Still haven't recovered from the drive from Orlando to OkC though.
    Try driving from Tulsa to the heart of Manhattan..... Not fun at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    Try driving from Tulsa to the heart of Manhattan..... Not fun at all.
    That would be awful!!! Especially in an Impala with 3 kids.