Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Will the streak continue?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    29 85.29%
  • No

    5 14.71%
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1003
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,954
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And yet we'll still lose in the first round because we can't win on the road, and we can't play defense.
    Dwight clearly isn't there yet. He looked slow out there and his rotations were horrid. We haven't seen the defensive beast who won 3 DPOY awards yet, not even close really. I hope that changes by February, because he can be the most dominant defense force maybe ever seen in the past 20 years. He's shown flashes (like yesterday) but it isn't close to being as consistent as it was in Orlando

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,440
    vCash
    1500
    but agreed last 2 games have had bad officials. stern must be out to get us.

    if it ain't chris paul it would be the officials.

    man chris paul/kobe/mwp/d12 man what could of been

    also kobe needs to be a better facilitator ie passer vs nuggets. iggy held him to 5-15 for 14 pts first game. he did make some hard shots but they were bad shots fade away long 2's or 3's with shot clock expiring usually vs at least 1-2 defenders. that's when rest of team stands around and watches and that's when we stop playing defense b/c they are not involved in the offense.

    as a unc tarheel fan i know dean smith used to make them pass the ball 3 times before anyone was allowed to shoot. kobe needs to learn its not all about him taking over kareems all time scoring leader.

    and if he ever wants to get a 6th ring he better learn how to pass it fast. a team is only as strong as the weakest link. he has to trust his teammates more. let nash make the right play. and i know its hard for nash to go away from kobe but nash does how many easy dunks and layups did he get j.hill tonight? or meeks a layup here or there.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,954
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, I think we're over blowing a lot here. Nuggets are the best home team in the NBA, and I think they're also the best back-to-back team in the NBA.

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,200
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    but agreed last 2 games have had bad officials. stern must be out to get us.

    if it ain't chris paul it would be the officials.

    man chris paul/kobe/mwp/d12 man what could of been

    also kobe needs to be a better facilitator ie passer vs nuggets. iggy held him to 5-15 for 14 pts first game. he did make some hard shots but they were bad shots fade away long 2's or 3's with shot clock expiring usually vs at least 1-2 defenders. that's when rest of team stands around and watches and that's when we stop playing defense b/c they are not involved in the offense.

    as a unc tarheel fan i know dean smith used to make them pass the ball 3 times before anyone was allowed to shoot. kobe needs to learn its not all about him taking over kareems all time scoring leader.

    and if he ever wants to get a 6th ring he better learn how to pass it fast. a team is only as strong as the weakest link. he has to trust his teammates more. let nash make the right play. and i know its hard for nash to go away from kobe but nash does how many easy dunks and layups did he get j.hill tonight? or meeks a layup here or there.
    Most of Kobe's makes were really good shots. Kobe was 13-24, dropped 40 and also had 6 ast and 4 reb. It's safe to say iggy got torched. If the refs called it straight this is a win and everyone is talking about kobe's great play.

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    345
    vCash
    1500
    ^ exactly. tough to win back to back games especially after Christmas day and playing at Denver. not worried about this loss at all.

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,570
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Nash argued with Dwight on a defense rotation I like Nash, dude seems like our true leader.



    Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los...#ixzz2GE7ECQEO
    Dight yelled at him for him helping on Lawson and Nash not putting his body on mcgee

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,200
    vCash
    1500
    Fans on here need to understand that just because we lose one game does not mean the sky is falling. Just cause we got our big 4 back does not mean we will go undefeated the rest of the way. It takes time to build chemistry. This is the 3rd game our full team plays with d'antoni.

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Trade Pau!

    Bring Back Mike Brown!

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Trade Pau!

    Bring Back Mike Brown!
    Amnesty Kobe!
    Amnesty Nash!
    Trade Dwight for Bynum!

    PSD system

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,954
    vCash
    1500
    I want to see that play by Morris again lol.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,440
    vCash
    1500
    anyways night guys yea i expected a loss so nothing new mile high back to back tired legs against bed home record etc...

    but we just played bad. loose by 5 pts playing hard basketball fine. but we should of been down by 20 in that first half. we're lucky to be down by 3.

    if thinking that nash can fix all this teams problems we're in for a reality check in a few months.

    a trade has to take place and fast. we have no backup PG we have a crappy SG backup in meeks and we have no backup SF.

    playing kobe at SF is just going to get him banged up and bruised that's why he plays SG he will get injured playing 40+ minutes at SF and take that to the bank

    meeks and ebanks are trash, blake and duhon is trash, clark is trash, and morris needs more time to develop.

    we have a huge 19 mil gasol contract what did he get tonight like 5 rebounds in 30+ min while j.hill got like 12 min and 9 rebounds.

    j.hill is like one of the only trade assets we got but i hate to trade him. you can not find a player that gets you almost a double double every night in 15 minutes of play for 3 mil and some change.

    not saying gasol is a bad player. just saying we need help at SG/SF and PG more than we need help at PF/C.

    and jamison made 16 mil last year is career like 16 pt 6 rebound or so guy and takes a huge pay cut of less than a 1 mil this year and then don't even play the guy at all...

    we need to apologize to him and trade to bobcats lol maybe they will give us draft pics to try to move duhon or blake with

    and meeks + ebanks + morris + j.hill could net us a quality player or two if we're unable to move pau

    if people think this team is overnight just going to turn into a championship team their wrong. we just don't have the right pieces. a trade has to be made and maybe we have a chance.

    right now we will just have the same crappy team next 2 years except older. gasol can't jump at all can't even dunk nash is like 40 and kobe will start to break down.

    we gotta win this year. and d12 might just walk. we don't have a year or 2. if you think we're slow this year just wait till next 2 years come. and here we will have the same crappy coach trying to play up tempo offense with a bunch of ymca old men.

    how dumb do you have to be to have 2 7 fters on your team and not feed them in the post and instead let meeks and mwp shoot up air balls from 3 and kobe bricks without a single player under the basket to rebound.

    think about it its a bad shot if you shoot without haveing at least 1 or 2 players under the basket to re bound. tonight i see kobe shooting 3's and pau gasol standing at the 3 pt line just watching kobe not even attempting to rebound.

    anyways there is still hope but only if we make a trade. we are too slow and old as we are. we need a solid wing even one player that can play 2 or 3 that can defend and shoot would be great.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    to go to 7th seed if we win

    or fall to 11th seed if we loose

    that's why i was saying it was a huge game for us

    only top 8 teams make the playoffs so right now if season ended today we would be out

    and way we're playing now even if we do make the playoffs we will just loose first round to clippers or thunder or spurs

    there is still hope but in order for that to happen we need a roster change
    But still,is not a huge game. The difference is one game from 12 to 7 seeded. Any way,No D still the problem!

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    anyways night guys yea i expected a loss so nothing new mile high back to back tired legs against bed home record etc...

    but we just played bad. loose by 5 pts playing hard basketball fine. but we should of been down by 20 in that first half. we're lucky to be down by 3.

    if thinking that nash can fix all this teams problems we're in for a reality check in a few months.

    a trade has to take place and fast. we have no backup PG we have a crappy SG backup in meeks and we have no backup SF.

    playing kobe at SF is just going to get him banged up and bruised that's why he plays SG he will get injured playing 40+ minutes at SF and take that to the bank

    meeks and ebanks are trash, blake and duhon is trash, clark is trash, and morris needs more time to develop.

    we have a huge 19 mil gasol contract what did he get tonight like 5 rebounds in 30+ min while j.hill got like 12 min and 9 rebounds.

    j.hill is like one of the only trade assets we got but i hate to trade him. you can not find a player that gets you almost a double double every night in 15 minutes of play for 3 mil and some change.

    not saying gasol is a bad player. just saying we need help at SG/SF and PG more than we need help at PF/C.

    and jamison made 16 mil last year is career like 16 pt 6 rebound or so guy and takes a huge pay cut of less than a 1 mil this year and then don't even play the guy at all...

    we need to apologize to him and trade to bobcats lol maybe they will give us draft pics to try to move duhon or blake with

    and meeks + ebanks + morris + j.hill could net us a quality player or two if we're unable to move pau

    if people think this team is overnight just going to turn into a championship team their wrong. we just don't have the right pieces. a trade has to be made and maybe we have a chance.

    right now we will just have the same crappy team next 2 years except older. gasol can't jump at all can't even dunk nash is like 40 and kobe will start to break down.

    we gotta win this year. and d12 might just walk. we don't have a year or 2. if you think we're slow this year just wait till next 2 years come. and here we will have the same crappy coach trying to play up tempo offense with a bunch of ymca old men.

    how dumb do you have to be to have 2 7 fters on your team and not feed them in the post and instead let meeks and mwp shoot up air balls from 3 and kobe bricks without a single player under the basket to rebound.

    think about it its a bad shot if you shoot without haveing at least 1 or 2 players under the basket to re bound. tonight i see kobe shooting 3's and pau gasol standing at the 3 pt line just watching kobe not even attempting to rebound.

    anyways there is still hope but only if we make a trade. we are too slow and old as we are. we need a solid wing even one player that can play 2 or 3 that can defend and shoot would be great.
    At least Meeks wanted to sign for less unlike some people.
    Last edited by deadman8586; 12-27-2012 at 02:09 AM.

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,508
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by new power house View Post
    but still,is not a huge game. The difference is one game from 12 to 7 seeded. Any way,no d still the problem!
    duh!!!!

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,954
    vCash
    1500
    Need to win the next 2 because our sched gets crazy after that

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •