Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the streak continue?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 85.29%
  • No

5 14.71%
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
    vCash
    As long as we don't play OKC in the first round I think we can be fine. I think we match up well with the Clips, Grizz, and Spurs.

vCash
    i like gasol but he needs to be aggressive like last game where he got ball at 20 ft took two dribbles and dunked it hard

tonight d12 goes out and gasol 7ft is guarded by 6'5 faried and doesn't post up but 1 time after d12 got kicked.

and every game gasol cries about no touches in the post.

well stop being a wimp post up demand the ball and score

how can the gasol fans defend that? how can you defend 5 rebounds?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Don't forget the horrible officiating. I'm convinced we win this one if the refs call it straight. But I agree, this loss is not that big of a deal. We gave ourselves a chance on the road. Things are definitely looking up, doubt we lose this were it not a back to back.
    Agreed. The officials were pretty horrid. That being said we just looked dead out there. Metta and Howard were spent, and when those two energy guys are spent our defense really has no chance. Ah well, on to the next one. The Portland game is a must win. I hope Dwight doesn't get suspended.

vCash
    With Dwight at 80% it's games like this that are tough for various reasons, and if he were at 100%, he'd be able to carry the team a little more. It was the 2nd of back to back games and those Nuggets are no cake walk, there a playoff bound team and they showed up. Our players are old, so in games like these, this is where we need a healthy Dwight.
    An upgrade, or two, could help the bench significantly also.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerKB24Fan View Post
    I can't believe Jamison can't get any minutes
    This is really frustrating.Jamison should get a look every single night just to see what he has going that game. It makes no sense for him to to not get any PT.
    Angels:
    Lakers:
    Rams:ray:
    OSU Beavers (Baseball):

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    With Dwight at 80% it's games like this that are tough for various reasons, and if he were at 100%, he'd be able to carry the team a little more. It was the 2nd of back to back games and those Nuggets are no cake walk, there a playoff bound team and they showed up. Our players are old, so in games like these, this is where we need a healthy Dwight.
    An upgrade, or two, could help the bench significantly also.
    Aside from our starters and j.hill i doubt we can get someone who would be an upgrade

vCash
    first half at least first quarter all of denver's points were dunks and layups you can't win a game that way

for as bad as we played at least we cut it to single digits sometime in the 2nd half

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Jimbaco wants Kobe to quit! But Jimbaco is just destroying the Franchise! I hope his father could stop him! This coach can not coach without Nash and he is way too old to keep up with the run and gun. Howard and Gasol can not perform to their highest potential with this coach! Duhon,Morris and Meeks too much freedom and minutes! Jmison not even playing and Hill out of sink in this system! What a mess!:cry:

There is nothing Daddy can do to stop him because the damage has been done. So really it's all Dr Buss' fault for turning the team over to Jim. Also I like told you before we can't win on the road meaning we'll lose in the first round or worse. Also it means Gasol is gone around the trading deadline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    As long as we don't play OKC in the first round I think we can be fine. I think we match up well with the Clips, Grizz, and Spurs.
    And yet we'll still lose in the first round because we can't win on the road, and we can't play defense.

vCash
    yea i think jamison desearved at least a few minutes. i mean he only scored 33 pts and 12 rebounds this year vs the nuggets

vCash
    Relax people. We just got off winning 5 games in a row and beating one of the top teams yesterday. Lets not forget the Nuggets are the best home team in the league so far this year, they got embarassed last night vs the clippers, they're a younger team which is better on back to back nights, and the refs helped the nuggets a lot tonight. Again I wouldn't take much from this loss other than the refs are out to get us (judging by the past few games) and on back to back nights we need to distribute the minutes more.

vCash
    Nash argued with Dwight on a defense rotation I like Nash, dude seems like our true leader.

Nash said him and Howard arguing after the McGee dunk was healthy. "It's good to be pissed off"
    Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los...#ixzz2GE7ECQEO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    yea i think jamison desearved at least a few minutes. i mean he only scored 33 pts and 12 rebounds this year vs the nuggets
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    There is nothing Daddy can do to stop him because the damage has been done. So really it's all Dr Buss' fault for turning the team over to Jim. Also I like told you before we can't win on the road meaning we'll lose in the first round or worse. Also it means Gasol is gone around the trading deadline.
    This is why our only choice is to get players that fit this system. Defense will always be a problem but not having shooters compounds the problems.

GO LAKERS

vCash
    Lost in this debacle was another phenomenal game from Kobe. Guy has had two amazing games in a row to cap an insane month of basketball.
    Angels:
    Lakers:
    Rams:ray:
    OSU Beavers (Baseball):