Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the streak continue?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 85.29%
  • No

5 14.71%
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    coaching change would be nice maybe a gm change

phil for GM, brian shaw coach, with pippen, rambis as assistants ha
    i say PJ for coach/gm and all those others as assistants

vCash
    to go to 7th seed if we win

or fall to 11th seed if we loose

that's why i was saying it was a huge game for us

only top 8 teams make the playoffs so right now if season ended today we would be out

and way we're playing now even if we do make the playoffs we will just loose first round to clippers or thunder or spurs

there is still hope but in order for that to happen we need a roster change
    It's way, way, way too early to worry about playoff seeding. There's like 1-2 games that separate us from the 6th seed. In about 40 games, those games will be much more important.

vCash
    I'm out, see you on friday guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm out, see you on friday guys
    hopefully a win

vCash
    and sky is falling we're playing this bad will nash,kobe,mwp,pau,d12

i'm sure we're due for another injury or 2 at the rate the coach plays his players

so if we're sub .500 with all our stars just think what we will be with a couple out again come on 8th seed 1st round exit woot

like someone said today we're 11th seed. could of been 7th. the best we can be is 6th realistically. unless we go undefeated the rest of the way.

and i don't know about you but i don't wanta face the clippers, thunder, or spurs in the first round

i wouldn't mind the grizzlies
    How is the sky falling? Nash has been back for 3 games and howard is like at 80%. We played pretty bad on the road and had a shot in the final 4 minutes or so, despite the refs pretty much costing us the game.

vCash
    Trade duhon and Eubanks+Blake sacre

vCash
    funny first mike always played ebanks and never meeks

2nd mike always wants to play meeks and never ebanks

news flash both suck trade both and get a real player that can play!

vCash
    Mike D'Antoni defensive system makes his players play like pu$$ies

vCash
    Well barnes is balling in the wannabe lakers.. should have kept him..

Tank with a reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillips480 View Post
    Trade duhon and Eubanks+Blake sacre
    for a philly cheesestake and chilli fries

vCash
    We're old fellas. A back-to-back against a young and athletic team is not what we needed. I wouldn't put too much into this loss. We just beat a superior team yesterday with our guys playing 40+ minutes.

We gave up 20 offensive rebounds. Our offense was fine. They also had an absurdly hot shooting night. We're talking about a team that went 0-22 from 3 this year, and is one of the worst in the NBA in that category.

Brewer went 6-7 from 3. He's a career 30% shooter from there, and teams often force Denver to give him long jumpers.

Just not our night. No Dwight for a good chunk, Metta and Dwight were dead.

Positive: Pau looked good offensively. Kobe and Nash were amazingly efficient too. Kobe went 14-24, but his defense was pretty horrid.

vCash
    just saying we gotta pick it up or else it would be mathematically impossible to get higher than a 6th seed.

and if we don't we will end up facing clippers who what have won like 12 in a row or something, the thunder who can kick our butt right now, or spurs.

we can't always turn it on in the 4th quarters down 10. gotta start winning some games and make the playoffs a litter easier on ourselves.

100 million dollar payroll 4 super stars and 11th seed in the west who would of thunk it? and that doesn't even include the teams out east that can beat us ie miami.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Mike D'Antoni defensive system makes his players play like pu$$ies
    I dunno man, I'm not buying a lot of this going on D'antoni, even though he isn't a good coach. Kobe doesn't play defense, he just roams and gets beat watching the ball. He finally started to play good D on Lawson, but it was way too late. Pau and Dwight's help defense was really bad today, and lets remember we are a very good rebounding team and we got crushed on the boards.

Rebounds killed us. They had 20 offensive boards and were +10 on the glass. If we rebound we probably win this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We're old fellas. A back-to-back against a young and athletic team is not what we needed. I wouldn't put too much into this loss. We just beat a superior team yesterday with our guys playing 40+ minutes.

We gave up 20 offensive rebounds. Our offense was fine. They also had an absurdly hot shooting night. We're talking about a team that went 0-22 from 3 this year, and is one of the worst in the NBA in that category.

Brewer went 6-7 from 3. He's a career 30% shooter from there, and teams often force Denver to give him long jumpers.

Just not our night. No Dwight for a good chunk, Metta and Dwight were dead.

Positive: Pau looked good offensively. Kobe and Nash were amazingly efficient too. Kobe went 14-24, but his defense was pretty horrid.
    Don't forget the horrible officiating. I'm convinced we win this one if the refs call it straight. But I agree, this loss is not that big of a deal. We gave ourselves a chance on the road. Things are definitely looking up, doubt we lose this were it not a back to back.

vCash
    I'll take 5 of 6

Howard shouldn't had put himself in a position to get thrown out of the game.... He could had made a play on the ball instead of his face.

Meeks, duhon and Morris played horrible
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast