Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the streak continue?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 85.29%
  • No

5 14.71%
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Sighhh... cant wait for Dodgers opening day
    I bet you can't lol. Thanks for taking over the highest payroll in baseball from my Yankees. Dodgers are the new evil empire lol

vCash
    this is brutal were a old team and we don't even use our bench

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    this is brutal were a old team and we don't even use our bench
    I hope Jamison gets some playing time, he played awesome last time we played Denver
    #Chow!

vCash
    Pau is shooting .410 for the season. I want to see him succeed but it's just not working under mike d

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002:24865346
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Didn't even say it was OK, just that it's passable. We don't need him to shoot a high percentage. Idk off the top of my head, but I'm quite sure not everyone on the team is shooting 40%. Don't they need to shoot better as well? Obviously not, if we're still winning.

It's like in baseball. Your ace and #2 starting pitchers should be great and well above average pitchers. Your 3-5 pitchers can be average with the 5th pitcher hoping to be a .500 record pitcher. We need Kobe and Dwight to have good games and have Nash and Gasol have average to good games, with Metta being the wild card.
    Sighhh... cant wait for Dodgers opening day
    don't get ur hopes up.

vCash
    it says tuesday the 26th in the title thread

today is Wednesday the 26th i take it game is today?

vCash
    I thought it was important yesterday that Nash got an extended rest in the first half -- not only so he would be fresh at the end, but so he would be able to play solid minutes tonight as well. I'm not sure if that was conscious on D'Antoni's part or not, but if so I applaud the move.

We certainly didn't play great during that rest period -- it's amazing how quickly the offense gets bogged down when Nash is out -- but we stayed in the game. And I thought Kobe played useful minutes managing the game, perhaps showing that the past two months have helped him see a little more how to control pace, etc.

(Nash still played 37 minutes against the Knicks, so we'll see how well he plays tonight, and how many minutes he logs. Lakers have one day off after Denver, then play Portland.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    it says tuesday the 26th in the title thread

today is Wednesday the 26th i take it game is today?
    Fixed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Pau is shooting .410 for the season. I want to see him succeed but it's just not working under mike d
    He's a total soft vagina... However, He's a big, flexible vagina that spreads the floor for us and takes up space on D which helps.
    #Chow!

vCash
    thx

i hate to say it but since we are playing in denver and its a back to back i would give denver the edge in this one

now if we played like last night and keep turnovers to 12 and play solid defense bringing the intensity that metta and d12 did and with the passing ability of nash and gasol we got a good shot to get a win

i hope that j.hill gets 10 min and jamison gets a few. providing our starters a breather should help us a lot with the altitude of denver.

maybe tonight will be meeks night to go for 20. remember last time we played nuggets jamison had 33pts and 12 rebounds.

vCash
    this game will definitely test our metal. Do you have it enough in you to last physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically?

This is the Pepsi Center. High altitude. cold.

Mike D'Antoni may have to play Antawn Jamison or the players he hasn't played the last games, tonight.

Because for sure as most have said, the Lakers energy levels will be down.

When energy level is down, mentally we start losing sight of the finish at the end.

the Lakers will fight this game, but the question is will it be enough to pull it off in the 4th?

the Lakers and Nuggets both had back-to-back games, but there is no QUESTION
    that being YOUNGER is better in this situation here.

It's going to be a great game. I hope the Lakers had great meals before this game,
    because it's going to take every gram of protein, carbs, and fat to produce this win physically. It's going to take every IQ, adrenaline, brain cell to stay in the game mentally.

Not an easy game, it's going to be tough.

there is no question for the sake of energy levels, Antawn Jamison and Jodie Meeks MUST

I MEAN MUST COME UP BIG!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    this game will definitely test our metal. Do you have it enough in you to last physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically?

This is the Pepsi Center. High altitude. cold.

Mike D'Antoni may have to play Antawn Jamison or the players he hasn't played the last games, tonight.

Because for sure as most have said, the Lakers energy levels will be down.

When energy level is down, mentally we start losing sight of the finish at the end.

the Lakers will fight this game, but the question is will it be enough to pull it off in the 4th?

the Lakers and Nuggets both had back-to-back games, but there is no QUESTION
    that being YOUNGER is better in this situation here.

It's going to be a great game. I hope the Lakers had great meals before this game,
    because it's going to take every gram of protein, carbs, and fat to produce this win physically. It's going to take every IQ, adrenaline, brain cell to stay in the game mentally.

Not an easy game, it's going to be tough.

there is no question for the sake of energy levels, Antawn Jamison and Jodie Meeks MUST

I MEAN MUST COME UP BIG!!!!!
    I actually think in this situation it helps the Lakers have the experience edge. Kobe knows how to win games in Denver. He'll show up and Nash will play solid. These guys can get it done.

It will be a tough game, I agree. But the Lakers have players who know how to get things done in close games. Meeks and Jamison will have to be huge, for sure. We need solid 3 pt shooting and consistent paint play from Gasol and D12.

vCash
    Almost game time!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    where is everyone doesn't the game start in 10 min?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Almost game time!!!!
    Yeah, boy!!

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast