Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the streak continue?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 85.29%
  • No

5 14.71%
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,003 of 1003
    vCash
    Hopefully when Blake is back we will never ever see Duhon or morris again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Yeah, I think we're over blowing a lot here. Nuggets are the best home team in the NBA, and I think they're also the best back-to-back team in the NBA.
    Thats probably because their used to playing in the high altitude = better conditioning when they play back to back nights.

I dont feel too bad about this loss, just annoying how we kept getting it to 2-4 points and couldnt get it any closer. Mix that with those annoying calls, and that flagrant 2
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haeloine View Post
    Well barnes is balling in the wannabe lakers.. should have kept him..
    i was rooting for barnes to stay because the Lakers dont have a legit SF sub. He suits mike d'antoni's style of play. Heck, i was even rooting for him during the Mike brown era.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    but agreed last 2 games have had bad officials. stern must be out to get us.

if it ain't chris paul it would be the officials.

man chris paul/kobe/mwp/d12 man what could of been

also kobe needs to be a better facilitator ie passer vs nuggets. iggy held him to 5-15 for 14 pts first game. he did make some hard shots but they were bad shots fade away long 2's or 3's with shot clock expiring usually vs at least 1-2 defenders. that's when rest of team stands around and watches and that's when we stop playing defense b/c they are not involved in the offense.

as a unc tarheel fan i know dean smith used to make them pass the ball 3 times before anyone was allowed to shoot. kobe needs to learn its not all about him taking over kareems all time scoring leader.

and if he ever wants to get a 6th ring he better learn how to pass it fast. a team is only as strong as the weakest link. he has to trust his teammates more. let nash make the right play. and i know its hard for nash to go away from kobe but nash does how many easy dunks and layups did he get j.hill tonight? or meeks a layup here or there.
    Most of Kobe's makes were really good shots. Kobe was 13-24, dropped 40 and also had 6 ast and 4 reb. It's safe to say iggy got torched. If the refs called it straight this is a win and everyone is talking about kobe's great play.
    Kobe would've had damn near 50 if they actually called legit fouls.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Kobe would've had damn near 50 if they actually called legit fouls.
    He would have definitely cracked 50 if the refs did there job.

Maybe Kobe banged a refs daughter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Hopefully when Blake is back we will never ever see Duhon or morris again
    And then we'll watch Nash get destroyed by PG's again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And then we'll watch Nash get destroyed by PG's again.
    Um what?

You act like they have Morris and Duhon out there on the same time with Nash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Meeks, duhon and Morris played horrible
    Was I the only person who expected instant turnovers when Morris came in to play lead guard in the final two minutes of the first half? And he came through! He must be D'Antoni's Designated Turnover Guy. Two turnovers in about fifteen seconds, on consecutive possessions. Overall, three turnovers in less than seven minutes of play. He's amazing!

Not to be outdone, Duhon only had one turnover, but it was pretty costly there at the end of the 3rd quarter. Should have been Lakers with a final shot, but instead it's three points going the other way (played HORRIBLY by the Laker so-called D, let Brewer have a heck of a running start).

2 pts, 2 ast, and 4 turnovers in about 24 total minutes by Morris and Duhon. And THAT is how Nash helps the defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh prince View Post
    This is really frustrating.Jamison should get a look every single night just to see what he has going that game. It makes no sense for him to to not get any PT.
    It makes a lot of sense. He can't play anymore. Particularly, they need more defense, not less.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Um what?

You act like they have Morris and Duhon out there on the same time with Nash.
    Well at Morris was when starting with Nash.

vCash
    Lol back under 500, awesome
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Morris should be in the D-League. He just sucks. Horrible court vision, passing, mediocre shooting. Duhon should be getting about 1 minute a game... for a team like the Bobcats. The next time Meeks does anything other than shoot a wide open 3-point shot, the coach should call a time out just to cut him, right on the floor. Why does he drive? It's like he thinks he's a real basketball player. We have three of the worst players in the league getting significant playing time. How are we supposed to win? Seriously? You know you're in trouble when you're desperate for Steve Blake to come back.

vCash
    It sucks that our winning streak came to an end but it's really not that bad of a loss. We lost to the best home team (percentage wise) in the league, on a back to back where they are better conditioned than us. Its not like the lakers were blown out either, they were in it for most of the game.
    Mix that with the crap calls we were NOT getting called and their 3 point shooting, it's tough to win like that.

One thing I have noticed is Howard just looks like he's not having fun out there at all. You see Kobe and Nash hugging it out and talking during our win streak but I never saw it from Howard.
    #Chow!

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667