Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the streak continue?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 85.29%
  • No

5 14.71%
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    That is going to have to change if the Lakers want to win in the playoffs.
    Totally agree, but with D'antoni at the helm I don't think that will change. This guy will do the unthinkable if he thinks it will help us win, hence him starting Darrius Morris on Melo today.

vCash
    Metroman thread.
    #Tank Nation

Playin sorry for Jabari, Riggin for Wiggins, Recede for Embiid, Rest em for Exum

vCash
    We all agree, it's gonna be a tough one.

If we pull this one, I'll be very impressed.

Go Lakers!

Let's keep the metroman GT winning streak alive!

vCash
    Lets Go Lakers!

vCash
    I think the streak continues tonight. Work the ball inside and we will be just fine as far
    As fatigue goes. McGee can't handle Howard, neither can faried. I think Kobe has a generous night. Him and Steve sharing the rock will be dangerous. Only thing that concerns me is keeping their athletic guards in front of us on the perimeter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Isn't it concerning that gasol is shooting .352 since his return?
    Not really. Nor is it surprising. We don't need him to shoot 50+% when you have Kobe, Dwight and even MWP playing really well. Pau is our third option these days and he's quickly becoming the 5th option behind Kobe, Dwight, Nash and MWP.

Of course, we all want Pau to shoot better and we all know how good he can be. I just think he has become more of a rebounder and facilitator in our offense when Dwight is on the floor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Not really. Nor is it surprising. We don't need him to shoot 50+% when you have Kobe, Dwight and even MWP playing really well. Pau is our third option these days and he's quickly becoming the 5th option behind Kobe, Dwight, Nash and MWP.

Of course, we all want Pau to shoot better and we all know how good he can be. I just think he has become more of a rebounder and facilitator in our offense when Dwight is on the floor.
    I don't think because we need him for other things means that it's OK to be shooting 35 percent..

vCash
    Is it 6 yet????
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Back to back home and away for both teams... one coming off a loss and another off a win...

This has the classic case of a scheduled loss.

The only question is whether or not this will be a classic Denver blowout.

That's why giving away games early in the year is going to hurt them. B/c they aren't good enough to win scheduled losses such as this one.

It will be a miracle if they win this one, especially since in theory they are more rested than the Nuggets who flew late last night.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    This is a tough game. They just got destroyed by the Clips, likely looking for revenge. We're also pretty old, they're young... and it's a back-to-back in Denver.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    I don't think because we need him for other things means that it's OK to be shooting 35 percent..
    Didn't even say it was OK, just that it's passable. We don't need him to shoot a high percentage. Idk off the top of my head, but I'm quite sure not everyone on the team is shooting 40%. Don't they need to shoot better as well? Obviously not, if we're still winning.

It's like in baseball. Your ace and #2 starting pitchers should be great and well above average pitchers. Your 3-5 pitchers can be average with the 5th pitcher hoping to be a .500 record pitcher. We need Kobe and Dwight to have good games and have Nash and Gasol have average to good games, with Metta being the wild card.
    Last edited by Decimotox; 12-26-2012 at 02:25 PM.

vCash
    once were back above 500 we will be in a roll like 20 streaks will be awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Didn't even say it was OK, just that it's passable. We don't need him to shoot a high percentage. Idk off the top of my head, but I'm quite sure not everyone on the team is shooting 40%. Don't they need to shoot better as well? Obviously not, if we're still winning.

It's like in baseball. Your ace and #2 starting pitchers should be great and well above average pitchers. Your 3-5 pitchers can be average with the 5th pitcher hoping to be a .500 record pitcher. We need Kobe and Dwight to have good games and have Nash and Gasol have average to good games, with Metta being the wild card.
    Sighhh... cant wait for Dodgers opening day
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKTRADE View Post
    once were back above 500 we will be in a roll like 20 streaks will be awesome.
    Well, we have very winnable games after this like Friday at home against Portland and New Yr's day at home against Philly.

Haven't looked at the schedule beyond that though.

vCash
    We should win this one
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast