Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should we trade Pau now or hold on to him until 2014?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade Pau. Let's try to win this thing now!

14 58.33%
  • This team is hopeless. 2014 is our only chance.

10 41.67%
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Isn't easy paying 20 million per year to a player who's worth about half that... when it's not your money being thrown away?
    if he is moved to a team where he eats first or second he will put up at least 80% of his salary in numbers tough.

Is not easy puting up the stats if you are being used as a 5th option.

vCash
    Pau is actually averaging the second most shots per game. It's not like he is getting 6 or 7 shots a game.

To be perfectly honest. Dwight Howard's play worries me far more than Pau's. I mean Jordan Hill came into the game and got 8 shots up in 19 minutes, yet in 40 minutes Dwight only gets 7?

They certainly arent running plays for Hill.

Some of this doesnt come down to coaching. Its on the players. Its not D'Antoni's fault Pau gets rejected going up for a dunk at the end of the game or misses all of his wide open shots but 1. Dwight needs to be more active on the offensive glass and show some sort of determination to score.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Pau is actually averaging the second most shots per game. It's not like he is getting 6 or 7 shots a game.

To be perfectly honest. Dwight Howard's play worries me far more than Pau's. I mean Jordan Hill came into the game and got 8 shots up in 19 minutes, yet in 40 minutes Dwight only gets 7?

They certainly arent running plays for Hill.

Some of this doesnt come down to coaching. Its on the players. Its not D'Antoni's fault Pau gets rejected going up for a dunk at the end of the game or misses all of his wide open shots but 1. Dwight needs to be more active on the offensive glass and show some sort of determination to score.
    dwight got blocked on 4 of his 7 attempts i believe.

too much NYE partying.

vCash
    Trade him.....trade him NOW!

vCash
    I'm still mad at the Lakers for not trading him to boston for rondo when they had the chance D:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    1 stop with unrealistic trade scenarios.Most gms are not stupid and Paus Stock right now is the lowest is has been in his career.

2 Is not a problem of age, we were no Younlings in 1988 or 1973, is a problem of System, You dont get an OLD team to play a FAST style of game, JIm buss should be whipped to death for bringing stupid Pringles because of his pride and insecurity preventing him to eat his own crow and hiring Phil as should have been done.
    i have to agree here. when i think of the starting 5, i think triangle, triangle, triangle.

vCash
    Based from our previous past games, i come to a conclusion that it's not Pau and Dwight's fault of not producing but it's the play/system that prevents their style to produce. Yes a short minded fans will easily say that's why we are trading to players that fits MDA's system. If Bernie could make it work in 4 games how come a genius in offense like MDA couldn't? One more thing, If KB doesn't share then the ball it's so predictable and its very easy to put a defensive scheme. One way or another, its easy to talk to KB to share than look for a trade partner to answer our concerns immediately. Even bringing a very good shooter if KB will not share the rock then we are destined to failure. This team needs PJ not MDA or rather have Bernie than our new aka showtime coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships:24944331
    ^I wouldn't blame him the way the fans disrespect him.
    Not sure what you expect from the fans. I'm sure every true Lakers fan will forever be greatful for what he did from 08-10 but his drop.off came so suddenly and significantly in 11 and has continued so much that he has almost become a liability this season. His lack of effort and aggression will surely muster criticism.

vCash
    LAL

Ridnour
    Kirleinko
    Pekovic

MIN

Gasol
    Hill
    Ebanks

— PHX: Metta/Meeks/Clark
    — LAL: Beasley/Dudley

Nash - Ridnour
    Kobe - Dudley
    Kirleinko - Beasley
    Pekovic - Jamison
    Howard - Sacre

If MIN wants to pair Pau/Rubio/Love & get Jordan Hill this could work. Pekovic would be playing PF since it's basically what Pau is doing as a C. Trade any combo of Duhon/Blake for a contract like Dalembert's.

vCash
    Actually I dont care if we land bargs, lowry and a 1st rounder only for pau...

Ron, Hill and Bargs could split some minutes at PF.. Lowry Automatically improves our bench situation... If we can land a 1st round pick then better... we will then have a pick in addition to our 2014 first..

What I hate about bargs is that contract.. he will **** up our cap situation..
    Lakers Wishlist...

Trade Pau for Iggy/Koufos or Ellis/udoh
    Resign Dwight
    Amnesty Kobe
    Hope Artest opts out
    Decline Meeks option
    Buy-out duhon
    Pray nash retires
    Tank 2013-2014 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LKR View Post
    LAL

Ridnour
    Kirleinko
    Pekovic

MIN

Gasol
    Hill
    Ebanks

PHX: Metta/Meeks/Clark
    LAL: Beasley/Dudley

Nash - Ridnour
    Kobe - Dudley
    Kirleinko - Beasley
    Pekovic - Jamison
    Howard - Sacre

If MIN wants to pair Pau/Rubio/Love & get Jordan Hill this could work. Pekovic would be playing PF since it's basically what Pau is doing as a C. Trade any combo of Duhon/Blake for a contract like Dalembert's.
    OMG...are you a lakers fan? pathetic deal...
    Lakers Wishlist...

Trade Pau for Iggy/Koufos or Ellis/udoh
    Resign Dwight
    Amnesty Kobe
    Hope Artest opts out
    Decline Meeks option
    Buy-out duhon
    Pray nash retires
    Tank 2013-2014 season

vCash
    watch all the fake fans come out and start talking **** about pau .... cuz on friday he will be the story BLAKE will go ham on him... then well see how many ppl want him traded.... i said it now and ill say it again..this team does not play defense at all...... this team isnt winning **** you can book that unless they change coach or players....BYE BYE howard 2013

vCash
    To Chicago for
    PF Boozer, PG Teagues and PF Taj Gibosn...
    They can probably get this...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    boozer

2012-13: $15,000,000.
    2013-14: $15,300,000.
    2014-15: $16,800,000.

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    dudes, just **** up.

Pau is getting paid because of what he EARNED.

If you want to cut his salary to 9 million then remove two banners from the rafters of the team.

Im fed up of that b.s
    Or if we AMNESTY Kobe like you have screamed so many times before, then should we remove 5 banners from the rafters afterwards???!!!!

Or since we traded Shaq away, we should remove 3 banners????!!!!!

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast