Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should we trade Pau now or hold on to him until 2014?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade Pau. Let's try to win this thing now!

14 58.33%
  • This team is hopeless. 2014 is our only chance.

10 41.67%
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
    vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2ju4nj

Lakers get: Calderon

Grizzlies get: Ed Davis, Landry Fields, Duhon (non guaranteed), Ebanks (expiring)

Raptors get: Gay, Arthur, Blake
    Last edited by jsthornton7; 01-30-2013 at 03:45 AM.

vCash
    If there is anyway we can trade blake and duhon for calderon I would cry of happiness

vCash
    Calderon would be sweet but unless its for Nash straight up, we aren't a player in this game. No assets to satisfy MEM and TOR want Gay.

Still not convinced a trade won't happen though. ATL is what I'm thinking, but hey who knows. They're playing better, but more D and perimeter threats are needed. TOR may not be out of the conversation either.

"Push off Kevin, I'm the starting PF on this team."
    "Not for long Buddy, not for long."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Calderon would be sweet but unless its for Nash straight up, we aren't a player in this game. No assets to satisfy MEM and TOR want Gay.

Still not convinced a trade won't happen though. ATL is what I'm thinking, but hey who knows. They're playing better, but more D and perimeter threats are needed. TOR may not be out of the conversation either.
    Wouldnt you do the calderon for nash trade? The lakers wont

vCash
    I'm interested to know why Memphis wouldn't want Calderon. He is a 10m expiring contract.

vCash
    Pau continues to express his unhappiness with being demoted.
    Earl Clark continues to show that he's a solid option at PF/SF.
    Kobe's new approach to the game is impressive to Dwight (which makes him a happy Laker).
    We have no #1 pick this year.
    Anyone else smellin' a trade for some expirings and a draft pick?
    Call up Charlotte, Mitch!!!

vCash
    pau is so valuable to the second group now but if he continues to complain in the starting role then a change in locker room atmosphere might be needed. If Jordan calls it a gamble in his part to snag pau then im into it for gordon, diop plus the 1st pick (unprotected)
    Last edited by QUICKTRADE; 01-30-2013 at 09:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QUICKTRADE View Post
    pau is so valuable to the second group now but if he continues to complain in the starting role then a change in locker room atmosphere might be needed. If Jordan calls it a gamble in his part to snag pau then im into it for gordon, diop plus the 1st pick (unprotected)
    Blake and sessions need to be in the deal also

vCash
    Maybe we are working on a 3 team deal with TOR and MEM. Heard they were talking about gay, wouldn't shock me if Mitch tried to stick his nose in that deal and steal something lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    What are your opinions on this trade - Pau for Ariza, Okafor and a draft pick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2ju4nj

Lakers get: Calderon

Grizzlies get: Ed Davis, Landry Fields, Duhon (non guaranteed), Ebanks (expiring)

Raptors get: Gay, Arthur, Blake
    sign me up for this! i think thats a great deal for all teams grizz and raptors get what they want, and they get a third team who wants calderon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    What are your opinions on this trade - Pau for Ariza, Okafor and a draft pick?
    what are arizas and okafors contracts like? if they go past 2014 i say no thanks, if they arent id do it as long as the pick is unprotected

vCash
    ^^^ so i looked into it, the deal works and ariza and okafor both have two years left, i would definitely do that trade if the pick is unprotected

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    ^^^ so i looked into it, the deal works and ariza and okafor both have two years left, i would definitely do that trade if the pick is unprotected
    Yea, I forgot to mention their contracts. I really like that trade if Pau keeps complaining and trying to get out. It makes us much better defensively, and the contracts come off the books in 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    Yea, I forgot to mention their contracts. I really like that trade if Pau keeps complaining and trying to get out. It makes us much better defensively, and the contracts come off the books in 2014.
    What do the Wizards get out of this? Gasol doesn't put them over any hump. They should be in re-build mode. Why would they trade their lottery pick for a 30+ player?