Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should we trade Pau now or hold on to him until 2014?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade Pau. Let's try to win this thing now!

14 58.33%
  • This team is hopeless. 2014 is our only chance.

10 41.67%
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Official Trade Ideas Thread

Other than his passing he can't do nothing. No defense and absolutely no offense. He refuses to post up and misses nearly all shots. And all of a sudden his shooting threes when he can't even hit a midrange jumps shot
    Last edited by shep33; 01-05-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Rise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Other than his passing he can't do nothing. No defense and absolutely no offense. He refuses to post up and misses nearly all shots. And all of a sudden his shooting threes when he can't even hit a midrange jumps hot
    And who is going to take him off our hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And who is going to take him off our hands.
    Anybody with a coach who knows how to use him. There's probably half a dozen teams hoping the Lakers give into this foolishness and give him up.
    Last edited by MickeyMgl; 12-25-2012 at 04:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Anybody with a coach who knows how to use him. There's probably half a dozen teams hoping the Lakers give into this foolishness and give him up.
    i can see these teams lookint how to make a three way deal that works:
    Boston.
    NY.
    Chicago.
    S.A
    Dallas.
    Wolves.
    Blazers.
    Nuggets.
    Warriors.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    i can see these teams lookint how to make a three way deal that works:
    Boston.
    NY.
    Chicago.
    S.A
    Dallas.
    Wolves.
    Blazers.
    Nuggets.
    Warriors.
    It would be a nightmare for the Eastern Conference if he went to the Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT2A View Post
    It would be a nightmare for the Eastern Conference if he went to the Knicks
    im 100% certain if we are stupid enough to make a straight up deal pau for stou that we will go to **** and knicks will win a ring.
    ]

vCash
    Crooner and GailGoodrich are not going to like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    on teh contrary, i want him traded yesterday, preferably if we get something of value in the trade that doesnt **** us up for 2014 ( no stoudamires, bargnanis or j smiths please).
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    on teh contrary, i want him traded yesterday, preferably if we get something of value in the trade that doesnt **** us up for 2014 ( no stoudamires, bargnanis or j smiths please).
    Actually more like 2015 because 2014 doesn't look great right now because most of them will re-sign with their teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    You can add me to that list..

You will still never realize same value in a trade not to mention the skill and basketball IQ he brings to the court.. Simple as that..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post

You will still never realize same value in a trade.. Simple as that..
    Trust me, I don't want to trade Pau either.

vCash

You will still never realize same value in a trade not to mention the skill and basketball IQ he brings to the court.. Simple as that..
    Noobs overrate youth & athleticism, and underrate experience and basketball IQ.

vCash
    I say this all the time. History shows that the younger more athletic team rarely beats out the older, more experienced team. It's irritating how much the media emphasizes athleticism and youth, mostly because a lot of the guys who focus on this point know better, such as magic. It makes me think it's more of a marketing ploy to attract a younger audience. After all, it's much more entertaining see teams like the clippers and the mid 2000 suns play than a team like the mid 2000 spurs.

vCash
    This is no lie.. I could go on and on about experience and what it really means but the truth is no one wants to hear it, they just want results right this minute.. Again, Gasol may be statistically struggling at times and certainly not bringing as much to the table as he has in the past, but who on this team is.. Simple truth is the Laker dynamic has changed drastically over the last few years and everyone is adjusting at their own pace which is problematic.. Gasol, through out this entire mess, has at the very least shown up and played both ends of the court and to his credit not bashed anyone in the process.. He's taken his lumps like a professional and has continued to try to help the Lakers win basketball games..

I'm not saying dude is perfect or without his limitations, what I am saying is that the Lakers are better with him than without him for many tangible and intangible reasons.. He's irreplaceable because he's so diverse and does so many of the small things well.. Again the Lakers simply would be hard pressed to get equal value in return for him.. It's that simple..

vCash
    This is no lie.. I could go on and on about experience and what it really means but the truth is no one wants to hear it, they just want results right this minute.. Again, Gasol may be statistically struggling at times and certainly not bringing as much to the table as he has in the past, but who on this team is.. Simple truth is the Laker dynamic has changed drastically over the last few years and everyone is adjusting at their own pace which is problematic.. Gasol, through out this entire mess, has at the very least shown up and played both ends of the court and to his credit not bashed anyone in the process.. He's taken his lumps like a professional and has continued to try to help the Lakers win basketball games..

I'm not saying dude is perfect or without his limitations, what I am saying is that the Lakers are better with him than without him for many tangible and intangible reasons.. He's irreplaceable because he's so diverse and does so many of the small things well.. Again the Lakers simply would be hard pressed to get equal value in return for him.. It's that simple..
    I agree

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast