Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowboys

5 20.00%
  • Redskins

20 80.00%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    I feel as though I should make a thread apologizing for every negative thing I have ever said about Deangelo Hall on this forum.

It won't change the ******** he's done in the past, but what a game he had tonight. Him, Morris and the entire offensive line deserve a lot of praise for their performances tonight.

Also, Josh Morgan played like absolute ****. One of the worst games I've seen from a receiver this season.

vCash
    Also, I really should give most of the credit to my boss at work. If it weren't for me working double shifts during the week, I would have had more free time, and the lazy game threads may have never been born.

vCash
    very proud right now to be from and live in the DMV Hail to the Redskins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Also, I really should give most of the credit to my boss at work. If it weren't for me working double shifts during the week, I would have had more free time, and the lazy game threads may have never been born.
    Next week's has to be the same and also not stuck. This is important. We must not **** with this mojo we've got working here.

vCash
    Wow. Hail. That's all I can say. There's something special about this team man. Now I could be totally incorrect and we could be knocked out in the first week, but I feel we cause some serious damage in the playoffs. I love all of you. Hail.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Insane Boost shrugs and says “oh well, we still suck. Can't wait to see us lose next week."

vCash
    It's so awesome to see that Redskins logo on the ESPN playoff bracket.

vCash
    Key matchups for Seattle @ Washington:

Reed Doughty vs. Seattle Offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Specifically? I don't know. I would say Dez Bryant has a field day toying with Hall and the secondary, along with Austin who was knocked out of last game. Those two alone will win it for Dallas. Both will probably have two touchdowns, Bryant will have a big one.

RGIII will definitely have no time to run around, going to be on top of him immediately just about every snap.

I'm thinking a 35-17 Cowboys win.

Can we please stop acting like this dude actually knows what he is talking about.... Just ignore his *** please!!

vCash
    i forgot what this feels like. Ive been defending my team for sooo long, and almost every year they finish last. Tonight made it all worth it. this season has been one hell of a ride my friends.

vCash
    Whooaaa whoa whoa, I just checked the schedule... what the **** are the Redskins doing playing in January..?

"Special" Teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    Key matchups for Seattle @ Washington:

Reed Doughty vs. Seattle Offense.
    Reed had a beast of a game last night, I'm actually a Doughty fan...I don't want to see him up against magatron or anything but he's a little engine. Loved that play when he took out the lead blocker and the back at the same time vs. Dallas. (I would include names but I'm dead tired from celebrating last night)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I feel as though I should make a thread apologizing for every negative thing I have ever said about Deangelo Hall on this forum.

It won't change the ******** he's done in the past, but what a game he had tonight. Him, Morris and the entire offensive line deserve a lot of praise for their performances tonight.

Also, Josh Morgan played like absolute ****. One of the worst games I've seen from a receiver this season.
    Totally agree, if Hall is out there we need good pair of safetys and another cover corner, he does gamble too much. Last night I think he was focused being a shut down corner and not a play maker, maybe he just needs a defined role.

vCash
    DHall straight balled last night... Loved how physical he was.

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    So where's Insane? Looking forward to a stadium report and next week's prediction.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast